Randy is leaving BRS?

Karen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ur talking about my back roads. Lol. My back country. I will never leave here. Move away.
Maybe when I retire to flordia but I will miss it. So green I love it here.
D
I love Florida too but moved here to be closer to my family. My mother and father are not getting any younger.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I removed several posts about guns. We’re not going to argue that topic here on R2R. Thanks.

OP
OP
Karen00

Karen00

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just moved back to Ohio after living in Washington state then North Dakota. The drive through the mountains of Washington and Montana is beautiful. There is also some great hiking. I won't miss living out that way though.
I miss hiking/camping in the Rockies of Alberta. The only thing near me is the Niagara escarpment. LOL

OP
OP
Karen00

Karen00

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ur talking about my back roads. Lol. My back country. I will never leave here. Move away.
Maybe when I retire to flordia but I will miss it. So green I love it here.
D
I lived in BC for awhile and have been to Seattle. That whole area is gorgeous. I would move there as well. :)

AquaBen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did anyone just see the BRS video announcing Randy is leaving? It came out about 4 hrs ago. All they said is "leaving for another channel". I took that to mean he's leaving BRS. Supposedly more info is coming Friday.

Interesting.

Hairyteeth

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Randy will be missed sorely for sure, and of an era…. But I can’t wait for him to come out of a fish tank and shoot a Glock, even though we all know it’ll work, I’m still excited

VermontReefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
Karen00

Karen00

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Randy is moving onto a new channel and leaving reefing for now. Watch the vid it's quite good. Check out AT3 Tactical, this is Randy's newest channel. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTlWdNyflTjmkYOa-M8LFWg
I think everyone is surprised he's leaving. Did anyone ever think the team of R&R would ever end? :) I think we should have a pool as to who Randy 2.0 will be we can donate the money to a reef conservation group. :)

OP
OP
Karen00

Karen00

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whatever happened to Jen? I would think she would do more videos now, but haven't seen her in months.
Oh ya, you're right. Hmmm. Like I said, I think we should get a pool going for Randy 2.0 then donate the money to a reef conservation group. :) That's already two names... Jen and Thomas. :)

Cjeippert

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whatever happened to Jen? I would think she would do more videos now, but haven't seen her in months.
She had some cool hacks and tricks I never thought about. She seems very professional and serious. Enjoy her videos alot. Not quirky like the rest of the bunch.

Jeeperz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why would anyone leave Montana? :) As a Canadian who grew up in the Rocky Mountains of Alberta I don't get it. It looks so beautiful there. :) I would love to have 200 acres there. That is an interesting story if it's true but it's amazing how quickly people's life goals change. He's swapping saltwater to freshwater of the good ole Mississippi. :)
Because it's unaffordable let me Idaho due to all the wealthy transplants fleeing what they voted for

rtparty

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0

Jen left BRS and went back to running her store full time. Too much on one plate.

Thomas won't replace Randy. Living in Nova Scotia makes that impossible

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HAVE YOU EVER KEPT A RARE/UNCOMMON FISH, CORAL, OR INVERT? SHOW IT OFF IN THE THREAD!

• Yes!

Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 3 4.3%
Back