Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish Ryan could do a 2 min video with out saying "aya" "ahh" "ehh"... randy is the one that makes ryans videos watchable.
So glad this triggers someone else lol. Notice he doesn’t do it on the scripted videos? Or if he does it’s significantly less frequently than the live videos…

Nutramar Foods
Top Shelf Aquatics

2Wheelsonly

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes they gonna start selling everything in wWC lots of videos needed because that Lacy Law when passed you won't be able to sell fish corals over state lines.so they getting ready for it.. or he got mad at Ryan for not giving him a raise..lol
This law sounds like nonsense… no way that passes. Like that would stop people…

rtparty

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Weird I remember seeing that video than didn’t think twice about it. Then I saw that Ryan is the only one shown on the YT channels header and they photoshopped out Randy’s head…Randy where are you bud?

Randy left BRS and the hobby all together. You won't see him in here anytime soon

AquaCave Logo Banner

Potatohead

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He left the hobby completely. Deleted all his Reefing social media accounts. I talk to him almost weekly still

Did he just get burned out or what?

This is why it's sometimes dangerous to mix your hobbies and work, unfortunately.

Miami Reef

I’m the problem, it’s me
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Top Shelf Aquatics

rtparty

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did he just get burned out or what?

This is why it's sometimes dangerous to mix your hobbies and work, unfortunately.

There is a YouTube live he and Ryan did where they talk about it all. He had a great job offered that was way closer to home and right up his alley

saulgoodmannnn

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is a YouTube live he and Ryan did where they talk about it all. He had a great job offered that was way closer to home and right up his alley
I’ve been following that channel waiting for some content. Hope he’s doing alright…I learned so much from his work. I was looking for a hobby after getting my **** together and just threw myself into reefing. I kid you not probably watched a 1,000 hours+ of content to learn as much as I could-mainly BRS vids and articles. That dude has provided me with so much more than just the knowledge of how to keep fish and corals alive in a box. I was looking forward to thanking him in person at a RAP or MACNA someday… hope we see him again down the road

BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Champion
Back