Randy is leaving BRS?

BRS

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Yes they gonna start selling everything in wWC lots of videos needed because that Lacy Law when passed you won't be able to sell fish corals over state lines.so they getting ready for it.. or he got mad at Ryan for not giving him a raise..lol

Nutramar Foods

bnord

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
Wisconsin - Florida delayed due 2 hurricane damage
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
This last 15 months has been a time of merger, change and economic challenges. Whats next ?
I too heard but did not hear what his next venture would be.

Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar

Cjeippert

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You're right but a different channel on BRS? That would be odd. To me a different channel would be a different company but speculation will get us nowhere. I think the live video is 1pm tomorrow. Having said that they would probably have to announce something if he were leaving. After all he's one of the main faces of BRS tv. I don't think it would go unnoticed by the viewing public if he suddenly disappeared from the channel. LOL
Brs has too many channels already

Wasabiroot

FW Convert and now Addict
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish Ryan could do a 2 min video with out saying "aya" "ahh" "ehh"... randy is the one that makes ryans videos watchable.
I'm mad and also happy that someone else said this. Ryan seems like a good guy but I will miss Randy's professional dulcet tones.
"uhhh...right tool ehhh for the right job "

rhostam

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish Ryan could do a 2 min video with out saying "aya" "ahh" "ehh"... randy is the one that makes ryans videos watchable.
Ryan is measured. Randy isn't so much. Randy more frequently requalifies what he says than Ryan. That is my take. I do quite like watching them both, though. They make a great team.

Nutramar Foods

revhtree

Owner Administrator
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   1
Well y’all were way off.
0E71818D-110E-4C5E-94E8-B9456F0E2903.jpeg

revhtree

Owner Administrator
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   1
Also let’s please be careful and not insult anyone with our comments. Ryan is an amazing asset to this hobby and without him you would have never had Randy and all the content they provide. Plus I think he does an awesome job! :)

Last edited:
Top Shelf Aquatics
AquaCave Logo Banner
OP
OP
Karen00

Karen00

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The whole umbrella of companies probably needs to be streamlined online. It was mentioned Randy might go to Neptune. Totally possible so it will be interesting to see how the videos play out. Will Randy just do "new product" and "how to videos" for Neptune while Ryan does "hey check out this new product from Neptune" on BRStv? It's also possible they split the duties between BRStv and BRS Investigates like was mentioned.

One thing just occurred to me. Doesn't it become one big conflict of interest with all of these companies under one umbrella? Let's say Neptune puts out an awful product. Is BRS Investigates allowed to say it's horrible without getting into trouble or will they tow the line and sweep the awfulness under the carpet. Hopefully they are maintaining a wall between each company.

Sean Clark

7500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The whole umbrella of companies probably needs to be streamlined online. It was mentioned Randy might go to Neptune. Totally possible so it will be interesting to see how the videos play out. Will Randy just do "new product" and "how to videos" for Neptune while Ryan does "hey check out this new product from Neptune" on BRStv? It's also possible they split the duties between BRStv and BRS Investigates like was mentioned.

One thing just occurred to me. Doesn't it become one big conflict of interest with all of these companies under one umbrella? Let's say Neptune puts out an awful product. Is BRS Investigates allowed to say it's horrible without getting into trouble or will they tow the line and sweep the awfulness under the carpet. Hopefully they are maintaining a wall between each company.
revhtree already squashed all of the brs theories.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   1
Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
OP
Karen00

Karen00

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
revhtree already squashed all of the brs theories.

So what happened? I tuned in but I think it was just a chat. I could've listened had it been a video but I couldn't watch the chat.

BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Ultimate Corals
Back