Let's have some fun this Friday with a guessing game! 3 winners and 3 prizes!

BryanM

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let's have some good old fashion R2R fun this Friday! Here's the details on how to play this guessing game...

Game
: Guess how many page views R2R has had in the last 12 months.

How to win
: The 3 members who guess the number correctly will win! ***If we do not have 3 winners by Monday, we will pick the 3 members that came the closest to the correct number (over or under)!*** Only one guess per member! If you post more than once, your first answer will be considered your official submission. :)

Prize: We will have 3 winners, and each will receive a FREE Supporting Membership for a year!

If you are already a Supporting Member: You can still play AND win! We will add an additional free year Supporting Membership to your account!

Seems easy enough, right?! And GO! Oh and here's a little hint...It's tens of millions...

If you are unfamiliar with a Supporting Membership, it is a membership upgrade that is offered by Reef2Reef year-round! Many membership perks come with being a Supporting Member, but here are some of our favorites:
  • Access to EXCLUSIVE monthly Supporting Member giveaways!
  • WEEKLY deals and discounts offered by various sponsors of our Reefing community!
  • Of course, a sweet badge which you can see below my profile picture!
  • And so much more!
Click HERE to see a full list of Supporting Member perks!

Reefing102

Metal Halides Til The End
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
“10s of” is generally limiting to 10-99x however given that there’s around 50,000 guests and members online right now, one can only assume the number is more in the “100s of” to “billions of”. However we can’t assume 50k views each time so let’s say 50k every 20 minutes to account for the nighttime drop of given the vast majority of users are US based. With that said, my guess is:

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
60 - 250 - 1200

Cichlid Dad

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Austin Powers Movie GIF

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HAVE YOU EVER KEPT A RARE/UNCOMMON FISH, CORAL, OR INVERT? SHOW IT OFF IN THE THREAD!

• Yes!

Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 3 4.3%
Back