OP
Reeflix

Reeflix

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I used IO RC years ago, I found that you had to mix the dry salt really well before making batches of SW or else you got inconsistent results.
Mix the salt in the bag? My LFS has saltwater do after this box of IO I’m going to switch to their premade salt

OP
OP
Reeflix

Reeflix

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I misread that you had them test the levels, whatcha at for alk?

And where is the clean tank FTS?! :D
the alk in my tank right now is (when my LFS tested it) was 9.3. and i did a massive WC with that really high water, so now im gonna guess 9.8

OP
OP
Reeflix

Reeflix

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I misread that you had them test the levels, whatcha at for alk?

And where is the clean tank FTS?! :D
i also took my clean FTS with a very nice camera, so they are downloading right now! they are almost done but i am really busy, i will post them when i have the time!

OP
OP
Reeflix

Reeflix

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When should i start feeding my coral again? my LFS said to stop due to the dinos, they are still here, i am just worried that I might be starving them

OP
OP
Reeflix

Reeflix

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just the reef roids, and believe it was because they might eat it??? also i think it was someone on R2r instead of my LFS, i cant really remember... now i am worried i did something wrong

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just the reef roids, and believe it was because they might eat it??? also i think it was someone on R2r instead of my LFS, i cant really remember... now i am worried i did something wrong
I wouldn't worry too much about it. I rarely ever direct feed my corals. Do you have fish? That should help keep the corals fed with the poop juice. I have had dinos in both my tanks that didnt have fish. Mine were caused by low nutrients. For both scenarios... I started feeding reef roids into the tank to get the P04 up. Thats why I was confused. I actually upped my feeding in order to get nutrients up.

OP
OP
Reeflix

Reeflix

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wouldn't worry too much about it. I rarely ever direct feed my corals. Do you have fish? That should help keep the corals fed with the poop juice. I have had dinos in both my tanks that didnt have fish. Mine were caused by low nutrients. For both scenarios... I started feeding reef roids into the tank to get the P04 up. Thats why I was confused. I actually upped my feeding in order to get nutrients up.
oh man, i have so many fish! no, me and my 2 very small fish over here are joking.

OP
OP
Reeflix

Reeflix

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will start feeding again

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Also stay tuned, because soon I’m going to get the Sewer back up and running!
Sewer back ups are gross. Why would I stay tuned for that?

OP
OP
Reeflix

Reeflix

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the Sewer! I will post the story in a bit.
IMG_1160.jpeg

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back