OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Happy Labor Day weekend! Now is a great time to stock up on #phytoplankton #copepods and experience the #dinkinsdifference.

All orders placed through September 4 - including subscription orders - will receive a gift card for half their purchase price, for use on a future order.

No promo code needed, no minimum or maximum order, no exclusions or restrictions.

Labor Day.png

tsharpe291

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey guys, I sent an email on 8/30 after receiving my order and the phytoplankton
smells bad.also sent a message through your website and haven't heard back on that either. just wondering my my replacement options are? order #13084
I understand it's a holiday weekend and hope you enjoyed it!

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just curious - by "smells bad" would you describe it as like burnt broccoli?

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
hey guys, I sent an email on 8/30 after receiving my order and the phytoplankton
smells bad.also sent a message through your website and haven't heard back on that either. just wondering my my replacement options are? order #13084
I understand it's a holiday weekend and hope you enjoyed it!
I'm sorry for the delayed response - we will get that replaced this week, free of charge. I hope you enjoyed the holiday as well! We had a great time with the kids, and getting ready for RAP Cali!

tsharpe291

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sorry for the delayed response - we will get that replaced this week, free of charge. I hope you enjoyed the holiday as well! We had a great time with the kids, and getting ready for RAP Cali!
no apology necessary, ive ordered several times from you guys and never had any issues. it was a very hot week so im not surprised. thank you very much!

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
no apology necessary, ive ordered several times from you guys and never had any issues. it was a very hot week so im not surprised. thank you very much!
It's absolutely our pleasure! We definitely won't be sad to see cooler temps, that's for sure.

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
All orders placed through September 4 - including subscription orders - will receive a gift card for half their purchase price, for use on a future order.

No promo code needed, no minimum or maximum order, no exclusions or restrictions.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back