• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

New "Snackle" Combo Packs - Phytoplankton, Copepods, Amphipods, Coral Cane

Item Price
15 - 229
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available
OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We made it back from Reefapalooza California late last night, and have been up at the shop all day today shipping orders. We anticipate having more than half the orders out today, with the rest being shipped tomorrow. All orders will arrive by Friday.

But it's not too late to place an order to be shipped this week - we'll be harvesting fresh phyto, pods, and amphipods tomorrow, and will be shipping all day! Have you experienced the Dinkins Difference?

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
IMG_1612.jpeg

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
For this week only, we will not be shipping Wednesday. We will be shipping today and tomorrow, so if you'd like an order this week, please place your order by 5pm Central Tuesday. Thank you!!

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back