New "Snackle" Combo Packs - Phytoplankton, Copepods, Amphipods, Coral Cane

Shipping
YES shipping is available

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
About a year ago, Ashley had an idea for a completely new product line. It's related to what we do, but is something totally different than what you might expect. At the time we simply didn't have the space, then by the time we moved into the shop we had completely forgotten about it.

Driving back from Aqua Fest in March, we remembered our big idea and got to work. Now the time is almost here for the big reveal. What will it be??

Feel free to guess - I won't confirm or deny, but the first correct guess gets a $100 gift card! Here's a hint - it's not a new species of copepod or phyto.
Was it the seeded rock?

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Dinkins aquatic gardens.jpeg

Preston's_Waters

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey I have a bottle of yalls phyto plankton and I REALLY LOVE this, it has worked out great and I am looking to get another but it was 30 bucks at the LFS, could you do a discount of some sort, and maybe throw in the reef snacklebox?

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
hey I have a bottle of yalls phyto plankton and I REALLY LOVE this, it has worked out great and I am looking to get another but it was 30 bucks at the LFS, could you do a discount of some sort, and maybe throw in the reef snacklebox?
Hey there, I'd love to get you a coupon code. Shoot me a PM when you have the chance

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back