OP
Reefing_addiction

Reefing_addiction

SBB fed the Addiction
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Loudwolf Trisodium Phosphate. I use about 7 grams to a gallon of water for the same strength as NeoPhos.

Oh man

For some reason I thought you said NeoNitro

Good to know about the trisodium phosphate

I make my own manganese supplement

Way cheaper

felda001

Getting old sucks. Beats the alternative though
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They kinda look like cats soooo

And only possum ammo when aiming for Uranus
Behave young lady. Otherwise I am going to make you write another press release for maxspect.

IMG_0875.png

Then I’m going to make you translate it to prove you aren’t being lazy and reusing the same fanfic repeatedly
IMG_0876.png

Slocke

I’m pedantic, ignore me
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Erat vetula quae muscam devoravit. Nescio cur muscam devoravit. Morietur fortasse. Erat anicula quae araneam devoravit. Capras et irretita et titillat in medio eius. Aranea ad capiendam muscam deglutivit. Nescio cur muscam devoravit. Morietur fortasse. Erat vetula quae avem deglutivit. Quam absurdum! Deglutivit avem. Avem ad capiendam aranea deglutivit - Capras et irretita et titillat in medio eius. Aranea ad capiendam muscam deglutivit. Nescio cur muscam devoravit. Morietur fortasse. Anus erat quae canem deglutivit. Quid porcum! Canem deglutivit. Captura felem canem deglutivit. Felem ad capiendam avem deglutivit. Avem ad capiendam aranea deglutivit - Capras et irretita et titillat in medio eius. Aranea ad capiendam muscam deglutivit. Nescio cur muscam devoravit. Morietur fortasse. Erat anicula quae bovem deglutivit. Nescio quomodo vaccam deglutivit. Bos ad capiendum canem deglutivit. Captura felem canem deglutivit. Felem ad capiendam avem deglutivit. Avem ad capiendam aranea deglutivit - Capras et irretita et titillat in medio eius. Aranea ad capiendam muscam deglutivit. Nescio cur muscam devoravit. Morietur fortasse. Erat anicula quae equum deglutivit. Mortua est sane!

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Oh man

For some reason I thought you said NeoNitro

Good to know about the trisodium phosphate

I make my own manganese supplement

Way cheaper
I think Loudwolf sells Nitrate stuff also?

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Maybe this?

felda001

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Erat vetula quae muscam devoravit. Nescio cur muscam devoravit. Morietur fortasse. Erat anicula quae araneam devoravit. Capras et irretita et titillat in medio eius. Aranea ad capiendam muscam deglutivit. Nescio cur muscam devoravit. Morietur fortasse. Erat vetula quae avem deglutivit. Quam absurdum! Deglutivit avem. Avem ad capiendam aranea deglutivit - Capras et irretita et titillat in medio eius. Aranea ad capiendam muscam deglutivit. Nescio cur muscam devoravit. Morietur fortasse. Anus erat quae canem deglutivit. Quid porcum! Canem deglutivit. Captura felem canem deglutivit. Felem ad capiendam avem deglutivit. Avem ad capiendam aranea deglutivit - Capras et irretita et titillat in medio eius. Aranea ad capiendam muscam deglutivit. Nescio cur muscam devoravit. Morietur fortasse. Erat anicula quae bovem deglutivit. Nescio quomodo vaccam deglutivit. Bos ad capiendum canem deglutivit. Captura felem canem deglutivit. Felem ad capiendam avem deglutivit. Avem ad capiendam aranea deglutivit - Capras et irretita et titillat in medio eius. Aranea ad capiendam muscam deglutivit. Nescio cur muscam devoravit. Morietur fortasse. Erat anicula quae equum deglutivit. Mortua est sane!
Nooooooooooooooooooooo.
I don’t know why she swallowed the fly. Perhaps she’ll die.

Translating that song into Latin was one of the worst assignments my teacher ever gave me

felda001

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nooooooooooooooooooooo.
I don’t know why she swallowed the fly. Perhaps she’ll die.

Translating that song into Latin was one of the worst assignments my teacher ever gave me
You’ll never have an item that can translate for you she said. Just like my math teacher you’ll never carry a calculator everywhere you go.

Grumble grumble grumble

OP
OP
Reefing_addiction

Reefing_addiction

SBB fed the Addiction
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Behave young lady. Otherwise I am going to make you write another press release for maxspect.

IMG_0875.png

Then I’m going to make you translate it to prove you aren’t being lazy and reusing the same fanfic repeatedly
IMG_0876.png
Title 5

For the same thing, I will make you suffer with a thousand hates, I will make the pain of the creeps that they wanted, sanctio. Temperance, that you have ever cheated me, I would give you a warning, and as a right match, you will not leave me with any sand, but you will cut it off, but you will not do it.
What is it that leads them as a matter of fact? He who wants to wear a lace-striped coat will not wear a veil. They will receive an apology. For the ever-expanding flight of the
officiate the hairy hair, who are you, then, whosoever you are,

OP
OP
Reefing_addiction

Reefing_addiction

SBB fed the Addiction
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so an old women did the swallowing but who is this “he” that might die???

OP
OP
Reefing_addiction

Reefing_addiction

SBB fed the Addiction
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Title 5

For the same thing, I will make you suffer with a thousand hates, I will make the pain of the creeps that they wanted, sanctio. Temperance, that you have ever cheated me, I would give you a warning, and as a right match, you will not leave me with any sand, but you will cut it off, but you will not do it.
What is it that leads them as a matter of fact? He who wants to wear a lace-striped coat will not wear a veil. They will receive an apology. For the ever-expanding flight of the
officiate the hairy hair, who are you, then, whosoever you are,
Sanctio

sanctimonious??

felda001

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
Reefing_addiction

Reefing_addiction

SBB fed the Addiction
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You’ll never have an item that can translate for you she said. Just like my math teacher you’ll never carry a calculator everywhere you go.

Grumble grumble grumble
They were top notch LIERS!!!!

Et sub uri braccas

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back