Which of your fish had the best personality

Mark Goode

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A volitans lionfish I had over 30 years ago. He would recognise me and swim to the surface when I approached the tank (but ignore anyone else). If I didn't feed him he spit water at me. He outgrew my tank, sadly.

Sophie"s mom

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everyone one has one fish that is just the best. Not because of pretty colors but a fun or quirky personality
Mine is definitely my Diamond goby! He is the craziest fish. He is of course a big time gravel mover, he does that all day long, but he also moves snails where he wants to! When I get up very close to the glass, he comes over and stares right back me, eye to eye! He is not the largest fish, but he is definitely the boldest!

SaltySqueeble

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So far my clown, chilly,
IMG_6794.jpeg
is the only one with a personality. He’s all over the tank, not afraid but isn’t bossy. He will eat out of my hand. Always looking for a new coral to host(which can be annoying)

Rubymoon286

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everyone one has one fish that is just the best. Not because of pretty colors but a fun or quirky personality
Before my tank crashed, I had a starry blenny who had bonded with my scopas tang. They would follow eachother around the tank grazing together, and sometimes the tang would even scout out the good spot, go back into the cave they shared and show the blenny where the food was. I know I probably am anthropromorphizing them a little bit, but I had a bit of a buddy heist narrative going on between the two in my head.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back