OP
LadyMac

LadyMac

Freshwater sage fish whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t know how well that magnetic strip will hold up to saltwater. May rust quickly or not stick very well. Only one way to find out I guess
True true. Many of the pics in reviews are reef so I hope it’ll be ok. It being in the top would be easy enough to watch

OP
OP
LadyMac

LadyMac

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Eating raviolis and filling a bucket.
IMG_8353.jpeg

OP
OP
LadyMac

LadyMac

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Should have just left it alone. Now my return pump isn’t working. The red power led is blinking. I’ve tried another controller and another power cord.

I just checked where it connects and it’s swollen. *** man I knew with how everything else this brand was going that it would eventually fail but I didn’t expect it now.

Now I’ve got to see if the pump I was using before is still around. Nowhere near as powerful so I’m losing flow. Thanks current usa.
IMG_8357.jpeg
IMG_8356.jpeg

Reefing_addiction

SBB fed the Addiction
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Should have just left it alone. Now my return pump isn’t working. The red power led is blinking. I’ve tried another controller and another power cord.

I just checked where it connects and it’s swollen. *** man I knew with how everything else this brand was going that it would eventually fail but I didn’t expect it now.

Now I’ve got to see if the pump I was using before is still around. Nowhere near as powerful so I’m losing flow. Thanks current usa.
IMG_8357.jpeg
IMG_8356.jpeg
Which brand?

Reefing_addiction

SBB fed the Addiction
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
LadyMac

LadyMac

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have a return pump from them that came with a tank …it still works

Wave makers all 4 poop dead in the water

I gave up
Yeah out of about eight of those wave pumps I have one that works when it wants :( they used to be a good brand. I still have two freshwater LEDs and an orbit marine (the older style without the loop) that still seem to be working. I guess now I need to find a better DC return pump.

I found the spare that was used before I upgraded to this one, it’s only 1450gph.

I want to eventually get a hydros to control my stuff so I guess moving from them to a better company that’s at least supported is going to be my new goal.

Reefing_addiction

SBB fed the Addiction
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah out of about eight of those wave pumps I have one that works when it wants :( they used to be a good brand. I still have two freshwater LEDs and an orbit marine (the older style without the loop) that still seem to be working. I guess now I need to find a better DC return pump.

I found the spare that was used before I upgraded to this one, it’s only 1450gph.

I want to eventually get a hydros to control my stuff so I guess moving from them to a better company that’s at least supported is going to be my new goal.
I want a new return pump but I have no idea which way I want to go!!

The hydros ecosystem seems like it may be good.

I want an auto tester too

Need to stop buying corals

OP
OP
LadyMac

LadyMac

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want a new return pump but I have no idea which way I want to go!!

The hydros ecosystem seems like it may be good.

I want an auto tester too

Need to stop buying corals
I also have no idea what to get lol. I guess I should find something that lasts and then see if it’s compatible with a controller. If not it’s not a big deal.

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Firstly how big is the tank again and what is the distance the water has to go from where the pump is to where it enters the tank again? That will give us some #s to figure out return rate and head pressure needed. Then we can go from there to find one that will give you what you need.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back