SBB - Mega Live Sale- 3 day event!! 1300 WYSYWG corals!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

mww00ds

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Roll call for the 3 winners of the sticker prize reveal. Please let us know your name and sticker number. We are still looking for the number 2 spot I don't think they responded
You know, I totally forgot about this and never checked the back. Now I don't even know where I put the sticker lol

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
You know, I totally forgot about this and never checked the back. Now I don't even know where I put the sticker lol
Happy Tiger Woods GIF

Only gif that comes up with “woods!”

wes84

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Woohoo won an Avast parrot ATO in an IG give away contest. Anybody have/used one before? I have an osmolator on my display tank and just got an Autoaqua nano smart ATO for my 20gal last week. The last couple of weeks ive noticed that the Osmolator hasnt been refilling the tank every so often. Ive cleaned the prism several times. Maybe ill set up this new contraption on the DT.

Thuan

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Woohoo won an Avast parrot ATO in an IG give away contest. Anybody have/used one before? I have an osmolator on my display tank and just got an Autoaqua nano smart ATO for my 20gal last week. The last couple of weeks ive noticed that the Osmolator hasnt been refilling the tank every so often. Ive cleaned the prism several times. Maybe ill set up this new contraption on the DT.
I won another frag rack

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice! Looks like quite the contraption

NATE1979

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I got a xr15 g6 blue on a 45 gal reef tank with only soft and lps coral its running at 65% total intensity is this ok for this tank?

sadrobotz

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
alright friends, i am in need of help, please don't yell at me either :(. my nitrates are crazy high, like up around 100ppm nearly. i am starting to make water to do a WC tomorrow but what else do i need to do to help bring this down? i am pretty bummed out right now and feel very stupid as well. i got super lazy and stopped testing a lot until i got these nice new tests and found this out. so yah. super lame situation, but any advice would be incredibly appreciated.

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
alright friends, i am in need of help, please don't yell at me either :(. my nitrates are crazy high, like up around 100ppm nearly. i am starting to make water to do a WC tomorrow but what else do i need to do to help bring this down? i am pretty bummed out right now and feel very stupid as well. i got super lazy and stopped testing a lot until i got these nice new tests and found this out. so yah. super lame situation, but any advice would be incredibly appreciated.
No worries. Just do a water change and vodka dose...

One shot for you, one shot for the tank... repeat daily.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back