52 32 52 20 52 6f 63 6b 73
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
  1. What country are you located in? United States
  2. What is one thing you always need more of? Hanna Reagents, Poly Filter Pads, Sprecher Root Beer, Cheerwine
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends? Be as Zen as possible
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests? Motorcycling, PC/Console gaming, music, ice hockey
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? Cooking, Watching the tank with my son, maybe a stogie
  6. Do you collect anything? Funko Pops, Disney, Anime figures, Stogies, Wines, Spirits
  7. What is your favorite color? Blue
  8. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? Star Wars (original trilogy), LOTR, Classic Disney Movies or Harry Potter
  9. What type of music do you listen to? For pure enjoyment/Day-to-Day: Classical, Reggae, 60s/70s/80s, NDH, Jazz, Opera, Country | For work: House, Trance, D&B, Techno, Hardstyle, Progressive, Electro, Reggae
  10. Do you follow any sports teams? Bayern Munich, Michigan Wolverines
  11. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? Everything including the CUC (day and night crews)
  12. What gets you excited in the reef hobby? Seeing everything thrive and new technology
  13. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? No
  14. Are you willing to ship livestock (could be either by sending it yourself or by purchasing from a vendor and having it sent)? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* YES

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

Dvanlier05

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Secret Santa Questionnaire:

1.What country are you located in?
USA, Illinois

2.What is one thing you always need more of?
CUC, my wrasses act like the dont get fed

3.What do you like to do on the weekends?
Water changes, watch movies, relax

4.What are your other hobbies/interests?
My cat Snickers, driving my Wrangler

5.How do you relax after a long day at work?
Listen to The Pat McAfee Show and enjoy "vitamins"

6.Do you collect anything?
Aquarium art

7.What is your favorite color?
Blue or Green

8.What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again?
Seinfeld

9.What type of music do you listen to?
Country, classic rock

10.Do you follow any sports teams?
University of Georgia football, Duke basketball, Chicago Blackhawks, Chicago Bears, and Liverpool

11.What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank?
My sticks growing and developing colors

12.What gets you excited in the reef hobby?
Collecting rare sticks

13.Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in?
No

14.Are you willing to ship livestock (could be either by sending it yourself or by purchasing from a vendor and having it sent)? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock*
No

Nutramar Foods

Turnage

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
  1. What country are you located in? USA
  2. What is one thing you always need more of? Duhh...money. Oh, and salt.
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends? Reefing, going to Costco with family.
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests? Working on my truck
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? Cold beer and a good movie
  6. Do you collect anything? Silver coins
  7. What is your favorite color? Green
  8. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? Firefly and The Mandalorian!!!
  9. What type of music do you listen to? 80's rock
  10. Do you follow any sports teams? SF Giants
  11. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? Mandarin Gobie
  12. What gets you excited in the reef hobby? Watching my corals grow.
  13. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? Torch, Zoas, SPS.
  14. Are you willing to ship livestock (could be either by sending it yourself or by purchasing from a vendor and having it sent)? No

NewReeferKev

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
  1. What country are you located in?
  2. What is one thing you always need more of?
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends?
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests?
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work?
  6. Do you collect anything?
  7. What is your favorite color?
  8. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again?
  9. What type of music do you listen to?
  10. Do you follow any sports teams?
  11. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank?
  12. What gets you excited in the reef hobby?
  13. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in?
  14. Are you willing to ship livestock (could be either by sending it yourself or by purchasing from a vendor and having it sent)? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock*

NewReeferKev

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
  1. What country are you located in? US
  2. What is one thing you always need more of? Knowledge
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends? Relax
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests? Working on vehicles
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? Play computer games, watch my tank
  6. Do you collect anything? Shot glasses
  7. What is your favorite color? Green
  8. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? Flash
  9. What type of music do you listen to? Metal, Rock, some pop, bit of everything
  10. Do you follow any sports teams? No
  11. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? Emerald crabs, or the flower pot coral waving in the current
  12. What gets you excited in the reef hobby? Learning new tricks and methods to maintain it
  13. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? Potentially
  14. Are you willing to ship livestock (could be either by sending it yourself or by purchasing from a vendor and having it sent)? Depends where I would be shipping

Top Shelf Aquatics

Jwoott

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
  2. What is one thing you always need more of? Slat, Hanna Reagents, RODI Filter
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends? Spend time with the fam, read, play video games
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests? Books and video games
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? ^^ See hobbies lol
  6. Do you collect anything? Disney Pins
  8. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? TV show: Futurama Movie: LOTR Trilogy
  9. What type of music do you listen to? Alt, Indie, Rock
  10. Do you follow any sports teams? Real Salt Lake
  11. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? I have a soft spot for inverts
  12. What gets you excited in the reef hobby? Learning more and succeeding with my tank
  13. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? Yes, anything really
  14. Are you willing to ship livestock (could be either by sending it yourself or by purchasing from a vendor and having it sent)? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* No

SaltyT

Wrasse obsessed!
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
  1. What country are you located in? US
  2. What is one thing you always need more of? Coffee! Frag racks, Hanna Alk reagent, Hanna HR Nitrate reagent
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends? Spend time with my family, work on my tanks, be lazy when I can
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests? Reading, traveling
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? I enjoy a good stout and watch Wheel of Fortune
  6. Do you collect anything? Bracelets
  7. What is your favorite color? Orange
  8. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? TV: Roseanne, Movie: Christmas Vacation
  9. What type of music do you listen to? Classic rock, 90's rock
  10. Do you follow any sports teams? St. Louis Cardinals, Blues hockey
  11. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? My wrasses
  12. What gets you excited in the reef hobby? Learning!
  13. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? No thanks
  14. Are you willing to ship livestock? No thanks

NowGlazeIT

Happy to help, Ask away.
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
  2. What is one thing you always need more of? Fish food! Super glue and Gfo
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends? Getting the family outside of the house.
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests? Off roading, building, diy projects, fishing, Cooking.
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? Watch the tank, the TV and the kids playing.
  6. Do you collect anything? Tools and tank supplies
  7. What is your favorite color? Red
  8. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? Movie-Adam Sandler films, Show- The Office
  9. What type of music do you listen to? Country and Rock n Roll
  10. Do you follow any sports teams? Not lately
  11. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? Euphyllia swaying.
  12. What gets you excited in the reef hobby? Coral growth
  13. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? Yes Zoas
  14. Are you willing to ship livestock (could be either by sending it yourself or by purchasing from a vendor and having it sent)? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* YES

Freakmachine01

Guess who I'v seen today... Everyone I looked at.
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
  1. What country are you located in?USA
  2. What is one thing you always need more of?SALT
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends?Play with the kids
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests?Of course my tank, fixing stuff, my wife, kids
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? Vodka and a TV show
  6. Do you collect anything? Money, Tools, Coral
  7. What is your favorite color?Yellow
  8. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? Currently, Lucifer. Before that SHAMELESS
  9. What type of music do you listen to? 80's Hair bands
  10. Do you follow any sports teams? Dolphins Football
  11. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? I love Gonis, the way they sway back and forth.
  12. What gets you excited in the reef hobby? Everything about the Ocean, being able to have all that Life right in my house.
  13. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? Yes, Picasso's clowns, Og bubble shrooms, torches
  14. Are you willing to ship livestock (could be either by sending it yourself or by purchasing from a vendor and having it sent)? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock*yes

Just a Wrasse.

The biggest wrasse fan.
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
  1. What country are you located in? Ireland
  2. What is one thing you always need more of? Coral food & Test kits
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends? Hike in the Burren, and do water changes.(My version of a gym.)
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests? Geocaching, Chess & Pathtags
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? I fall asleep watching my tanks, or a movie. -(#Rick&Morty)
  6. Do you collect anything? Pathtags
  7. What is your favorite color? The same color this text is.
  8. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? Rick and Morty, or queens gambit
  9. What type of music do you listen to? Whatevers on the radio
  10. Do you follow any sports teams? Nope, not really
  11. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? Probably my fox, but i also love watching my coral sway to and fro.
  12. What gets you excited in the reef hobby? New frags
  13. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? Doubt it would survive the trip to ireland, but if your in ireland then lps, anemones or softies.
  14. Are you willing to ship livestock (could be either by sending it yourself or by purchasing from a vendor and having it sent)? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Unless the other person is in ireland, then no.

Doostur

I'm a Derpus
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Geepers. I go on vacation and almost missed this! Count me in. PM sent.

2. What is one thing you always need more of? Aquaforest Reef Salt
3. What do you like to do on the weekends? Spend time with the family.
4. What are your other hobbies/interests? Overlanding (trucks), Computers, Running
5. How do you relax after a long day at work? Go for a nice long run.
6. Do you collect anything? Hand made arts & crafts from all the places I visit.
7. What is your favorite color? Grey/Titanium
8. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? Home Alone & Fast Furious Tokyo Drift!
9. What type of music do you listen to? Anything 90s and early 2000s
10. Do you follow any sports teams? NY Yankees, SF 49ers, NY Rangers, Orlando Magic
11. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? Watching all my fish!
12. What gets you excited in the reef hobby? Seeing before and after pictures.
13. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? No thank you!
14. Are you willing to ship livestock (could be either by sending it yourself or by purchasing from a vendor and having it sent)? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* No thank you!

Cmajor

Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
  2. What is one thing you always need more of? Corals, Peanut M&M, Funko Pops, Carbon
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends? Relax and attend to my tank and yard
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests? Landscaping and lawn maintenance
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? come home put my feet up and watch tv or the other way around where the tv is watching me
  6. Do you collect anything? Funko pops
  7. What is your favorite color? Grey
  8. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again?Friday
  9. What type of music do you listen to?All
  10. Do you follow any sports teams? all NFL
  11. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? fish schooling together
  12. What gets you excited in the reef hobby? so many different species of coral and their crazy colors
  13. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? Sure, Corals, Im a stick head lol
  14. Are you willing to ship livestock (could be either by sending it yourself or by purchasing from a vendor and having it sent)? yes

Devaji

5000 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0

2. What is one thing you always need more of? money...haha J/k
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends? hike, mnt. biking, snowboard
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests? FW planted ( just getting into it),^ see above growing micogreens, metitation, travel, yoga
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? chill by the tanks. go for a walk, some gaming not much tho.
  6. Do you collect anything? try not to. but seems like I have quite the collection of reefing gear. lol
  7. What is your favorite color? royal blue
  8. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? dont think I have one.
  9. What type of music do you listen to? jam bands, hippe ****, new age
  10. Do you follow any sports teams? nah not my thing.
  11. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? all of it but I fancy watching the meat corals and Euphyilla corals and long with the fish.
  12. What gets you excited in the reef hobby? building and watching things come together and grow. one day I want a fish room where I can have all the tanks I want. that gets me excited.
  13. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? sure! LPS and basic sticks like stangs and other easy SPS no monti caps tho please.
  14. Are you willing to ship livestock (could be either by sending it yourself or by purchasing from a vendor and having it sent)? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* maybe

Nutramar Foods

cubereefer

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
  1. What country are you located in? U.S.A
  2. What is one thing you always need more of? fish food
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends? camping, fishing, RC crawling
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests? RC'S , Fishing, Duning,
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? Play with rc's, relax in front of my tank
  6. Do you collect anything? Wrasse's , Acanthos, rc's, trains
  8. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? TV Show dirt everyday, impractical jokers./ Movies Grown Ups
  9. What type of music do you listen to? Country, Rock, Pretty much everything
  11. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? The flow in the torches and my acanthos open when feeding
  12. What gets you excited in the reef hobby? local frag swaps, reefers helping reefers
  13. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? I would be but with shipping issues at holidays I'd prefer not to risk something dying.
  14. Are you willing to ship livestock (could be either by sending it yourself or by purchasing from a vendor and having it sent)? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* NO
Thank you Santa and R2R I have done this last year and it was exciting to be apart of. I look forward to this year.

SrBlonde

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
  2. What is one thing you always need more of? Oreos, Coke, BTAs and Frozen Mysis
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends? Fiddle with the tank, Off Road Jeeping, hanging with friends, family time
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests? Building/creating improvements around the house, I have 4 Ragdoll cats, 2 mini Aussies and 1 mini Daschund
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? Sit on the back patio and enjoy when weather is nice, check out the tank
  6. Do you collect anything? Coca Cola, Godiva truffles (until they are eaten )
  7. What is your favorite color? Red
  8. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? Contact, Braun Stoker’s Dracula and Harry Potter, Big Bang Theory
  9. What type of music do you listen to? Rock 60s to present day
  11. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? Blue spotted jaw fish and flam angels
  12. What gets you excited in the reef hobby? Beautiful fish, colorful mushrooms and Nems (Rock Flower, BTA and tube)
  13. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? No If yes, what would you be interested in?
  14. Are you willing to ship livestock (could be either by sending it yourself or by purchasing from a vendor and having it sent)? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* No

Last edited:

Redfoxtang

2500 Club Member
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
Wait!!! @Santa Claus i just noticed in the questionnaire the Whats your favorite candy question is gone! I love sending favorite candies!!

Edit: Also shirt size, like sending those as well!

I will just have to ask my SS i suppose!

New&no clue

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
  2. What is one thing you always need more of? Food (PE)
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends? Sleeping and avoiding responsibility
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests? n/a
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? Cooking, watch tv, watch tank
  6. Do you collect anything? n/a
  7. What is your favorite color? Pink
  8. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? Original CSI, Fawlty Towers, New Girl
  9. What type of music do you listen to? 90 Pop and Punk Pop
  10. Do you follow any sports teams? n/a
  11. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? Shrimps and crabs
  12. What gets you excited in the reef hobby? Fixing and issue and trying something new (wait switch that; trying something new and then fixing the issue it caused)
  13. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? Yes; corals (starter SPS, acans, torches, hammers) or a gift card.
  14. Are you willing to ship livestock (could be either by sending it yourself or by purchasing from a vendor and having it sent)? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Yes

Got2bSkUnKeD

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
  2. What is one thing you always need more of? Time at home
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends? Hike/dive
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests? Cooking/running/ultimate frisbee
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? A beer and a book
  6. Do you collect anything? Hobbies….Corals, lately
  7. What is your favorite color? Bright yellow
  8. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? Justified
  9. What type of music do you listen to? Whatever
  11. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? Arrow crab
  12. What gets you excited in the reef hobby? Corals growing
  13. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? Yes, surprise me
  14. Are you willing to ship livestock (could be either by sending it yourself or by purchasing from a vendor and having it sent)? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* yes

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

SR
Back