HiBRiD109

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Will the name drawing be done after the final registration day?
From the first post.
Secret Santas will be assigned in batches of 75 (so we'll be monitoring this number as you guys sign up). The final matchup will take place on November 21st for those who aren't matched before then.

Mr_Knightley

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
From the first post.
the reason I asked is that the number of people signed up has surpassed 80 and there has yet to be a matchup thus far. I was wondering if they were planning to wait or if there was a hiccup on their end.

BRS

ZaneGreay

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Secret Santa Questionnaire:
What country are you located in?
USA

What is one thing you always need more of?
Coral!!! Lol I like adding red sea ab+ or an auto so I don't have to add manually

What do you like to do on the weekends?
Play videogames! Looking forward to elden right!!!

What are your other hobbies/interests?
Video games, anime

How do you relax after a long day at work?
Video games or anime lol

Do you collect anything?
Coral and fish lol
What is your favorite color?
Turquoise

What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? Bobs burger and Rick and Morty

What type of music do you listen to?
All different kinds honestly but rap like mercules

Do you follow any sports teams?
No

What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank?
I'm really interested in red Corris wrasse, gobies and blennies! Looking at getting some anthias and dragonets!

What gets you excited in the reef hobby?
Honestly it was corals, octospawn, euphila, acans, and mushrooms! but since I started my big tank I'm loving the fish!
Would you be interested in receiving livestock?
Hell yes!!!

If yes, what would you be interested in?
Anthias, Mandarin goby, yellow Tang lol, diamond watchman goby, juvenile red Corris wrasse

Are you willing to ship livestock (could be either by sending it yourself or by purchasing from a vendor and having it sent)? Yes I am!

*disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock*

Nutramar Foods

powers2001

started reefing 1999
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
  1. What country are you located in? USA
  2. What is one thing you always need more of? Cleaning supplies
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends? Reef
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests? Ranching, computers.
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? Fish watching.
  6. Do you collect anything? Stamps
  7. What is your favorite color? blue
  8. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? Austin Powers
  9. What type of music do you listen to? Country & Western
  10. Do you follow any sports teams? No
  11. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? All the fish
  12. What gets you excited in the reef hobby? Reef industry and hobby news.
  13. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? Please no livestock, tank is completely fallow now!
  14. Are you willing to ship livestock (could be either by sending it yourself or by purchasing from a vendor and having it sent)? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Please no thank you !!!

ScottJ

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
And we get the Elfster invitation via a PM or email?
Email, as far as I know. Santa is VERY efficient. He will get everyone all set up in time! He uses magic!
Santa Claus Christmas GIF by Fanmio

Top Shelf Aquatics

Evan28395950

Valuable Member
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
  1. What country are you located in? United States
  2. What is one thing you always need more of? Fish food (have clownfish and blenny)/filtration
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends? Work on my computer (crypto mining), relax
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests? Gaming, cryptocurrency, computers, technology, EV cars
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? Watch YouTube/watch the tank
  6. Do you collect anything? crypto, rare physical coins
  7. What is your favorite color? Blue
  8. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? The internship, grown ups
  9. What type of music do you listen to? EDM/80s rock
  10. Do you follow any sports teams? Milwaukee Bucks
  11. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? Growth of corals and the health of my fish
  12. What gets you excited in the reef hobby? The new technology in the industry and also the cool colored corals
  13. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? Sure! Anything soft/lps would be great!
  14. Are you willing to ship livestock (could be either by sending it yourself or by purchasing from a vendor and having it sent)? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* No

VermontReefs

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
  2. What is one thing you always need more of? Clarisea 3000 Rolls or Cade 1200 Reefin Aint Easy Lid, Reef Roids, Reef Nutrition, Camera Lens or Gift Cards :)
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends? Farming our land, my reef and feeding my trout farm
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests? Gardening, My Trout Pond, Traveling to concerts
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? Edibles, Investing, Reefing & Relaxing Outside and Music.
  6. Do you collect anything? LOL not really. Reefing gear perhaps, I have an obsession with pumps & flow. High End Audio Equipment
  8. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? Gold Rush on Discovery
  9. What type of music do you listen to? Country, Americana, Folk, Electronic, Blues.
  10. Do you follow any sports teams? REDSOX!
  11. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? I love watching the sway and flow of various coral as well as fish behavior.
  12. What gets you excited in the reef hobby? The husbandry, growth and various colors. I'm all about sustainability & aquaculture.
  13. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? No unfortunately, my Cade 1200 build is still under construction but it'll be done this winter. I can accept gift cards for sure....specifically from east coast vendors...I live in Vermont!
  14. Are you willing to ship livestock (could be either by sending it yourself or by purchasing from a vendor and having it sent)? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* No sadly.

Last edited:

ScottJ

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0

footgal

5000 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
  1. What country are you located in? USA!
  2. What is one thing you always need more of? Coral, fish food, and the basic trio of seachem additives (I do need a tank lid though-- 45 lagoon waterbox and IM 20 peninsula)
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends? Play with the tank or my sheep :)
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests? I have a sheep, he takes a lot of time. I love sewing, embroidery, and friendship bracelet making as well. I also love all things coca-cola.
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? Sit out in the grass with my sheep, watch my tank, pick algae off of frags
  6. Do you collect anything? Yes! Coca-cola merchandise, anything ocean related (especially coral vendor tshirts and reef related shirts!), and wall art
  7. What is your favorite color? The color I'm typing in! Dozer is the color name.
  8. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? FRIENDS, House, all of the Blue Planet series of documentaries, Avatar the Last Airbender, and any Disney movies.
  9. What type of music do you listen to? Country!
  10. Do you follow any sports teams? No :(
  11. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? I love watching my corals eat! Especially the acantho and trachys.
  12. What gets you excited in the reef hobby? New fish and meeting new people through trading/selling and buying corals. Also whenever I can see significant growth on my corals.
  13. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? I am absolutely dying for a black storm clown. Ill make her the female and name her Bessie :)
  14. Are you willing to ship livestock (could be either by sending it yourself or by purchasing from a vendor and having it sent)? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Yes!

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

bmkid1997

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
  2. What is one thing you always need more of? Filter socks! (2.75", waterbox 50.3 size)
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends? Spend time with gf & dog
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests? I enjoy weightlifting and playing video games
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? Always the gym after work, then play with husky then video games.
  6. Do you collect anything? I collect snow globes!
  7. What is your favorite color? Orange!
  8. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? Id have to say the office, my go to background show.
  9. What type of music do you listen to? R&B and rap
  10. Do you follow any sports teams? NBA (mainly bulls) and chicago cubs
  11. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? Love checking on my coral
  12. What gets you excited in the reef hobby? Making improvments and a better end goal
  13. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? No thanks! not in wisconsin weather right now
  14. Are you willing to ship livestock (could be either by sending it yourself or by purchasing from a vendor and having it sent)? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Nope, never had before.

Last edited:

PeterC99

Living The Reef
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
  2. What is one thing you always need more of? Carbon, Fish Food
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends? Maintain my aquarium
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests? Reading, Technology
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? Exercise
  6. Do you collect anything? No
  7. What is your favorite color? Green
  8. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? Don't Watch Much TV
  9. What type of music do you listen to? Country, Pop
  10. Do you follow any sports teams? New York Sport Teams
  11. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? Torches
  12. What gets you excited in the reef hobby? Coral Growth
  13. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? No
  14. Are you willing to ship livestock (could be either by sending it yourself or by purchasing from a vendor and having it sent)? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* No

Hydrored

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
  1. What country are you located in? USA!
  2. What is one thing you always need more of? ATI ICP
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends? Nothing, I travel most weeks for work
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests? reef related artwork
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? Listen to some music
  6. Do you collect anything? No
  8. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? The Dark Night
  9. What type of music do you listen to? Rock, Classic rock
  10. Do you follow any sports teams? No
  11. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? SPS grow
  12. What gets you excited in the reef hobby? The equipment
  13. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? Yes, and SPS
  14. Are you willing to ship livestock Yes

Last edited:
Top Shelf Aquatics

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Santa has promised to respond to all pms by today. We'll hold him to that. :cool:

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

JBJAquarium.com
Back