kittenbritches

The Cat's Pajamas
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Now that I've sent my PM and caught on the thread, just gotta say @kittenbritches
Not Happening No Way GIF by Manchester United

:p

I'll just leave this here. Your lads are having a tough go this season. I was chuffed watching my Redmen destroy United on the pitch last matchup. :p

0C591E25-1333-41D4-B613-E16A16BD6780.jpeg

B07541E0-44C6-4513-AA1D-6F59EDC9D732.jpeg

C61C0B91-B7DB-4BEE-A4BB-E702D3FA591E.jpeg

696C587B-BFDB-4275-A0A0-C8F41E37E900.jpeg

B3A5CBF7-7B9F-42EE-BC96-CD73A4A53683.jpeg

happy come on GIF by Liverpool FC

Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar

Woodyman

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I'll just leave this here. Your lads are having a tough go this season. I was chuffed watching my Redmen destroy United on the pitch last matchup. :p

View attachment 2411060

View attachment 2411061

View attachment 2411062

View attachment 2411063

View attachment 2411051

happy come on GIF by Liverpool FC

That's good stuff, I don't follow like I used to. Back when I did ~10 or so years ago I was a Chelsea fan, I've got 2 old Jerseys somewhere. I have family over in the UK so I followed Chelsea, Aston Villa, and Brighton since that was where various members lived.

Couldn't not drop the Man U on you though after seeing your Liverpool.

kittenbritches

The Cat's Pajamas
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
That's good stuff, I don't follow like I used to. Back when I did ~10 or so years ago I was a Chelsea fan, I've got 2 old Jerseys somewhere. I have family over in the UK so I followed Chelsea, Aston Villa, and Brighton since that was where various members lived.

Couldn't not drop the Man U on you though after seeing your Liverpool.
Oof. Chelsea is almost as big a stab in my heart!! Haha.

Top Shelf Aquatics

Woodyman

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0

Hahaha! I don't follow any of them enough to consider myself a fan anymore. I still enjoy catching the occasional match when I happen to catch it on anywhere, but I don't seek them out or follow anyone these days.

Woodyman

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Makes me want to dig for those old Jersey's... Time to contemplate where they are and do some digging while I get obligated to start pulling out the Christmas bins today....

kittenbritches

The Cat's Pajamas
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Makes me want to dig for those old Jersey's... Time to contemplate where they are and do some digging while I get obligated to start pulling out the Christmas bins today....
You should — so you can burn them! ;)

Are you really getting out Christmas bins on this, the 7th of November?

AquaCave Logo Banner

Woodyman

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
You should — so you can burn them! ;)

Are you really getting out Christmas bins on this, the 7th of November?

Whoever gets @kittenbritches needs to include a Chelsea or Man U sticker!!

Not my choice on the Christmas. I'm hoping it doesn't get brought up today so I can avoid it another week. My plan is to head outside and re-organize the shed before anyone gets any ideas, maybe even mow the yard again.

I pushed off getting them out yesterday by heading down to the fish store to buy a purple firefish... ;) between the trip, stopping to pickup dinner and acclimating I avoided it!

philshel

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I'm in, it was great fun last year.

Secret Santa Questionnaire:
  1. What country are you located in? USA.
  2. What is one thing you always need more of? Salt.
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends? Stay away from people.
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests? Woodworking, gamming.
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? Retired!
  6. Do you collect anything? Tools.
  7. What is your favorite color? Blue.
  8. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? Family Guy.
  9. What type of music do you listen to? None really, used to like Country when it was actually Country.
  10. Do you follow any sports teams? No.
  11. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? Anemone and clownfish.
  12. What gets you excited in the reef hobby? Automation.
  13. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? Sure, I like SPS.
  14. Are you willing to ship livestock (could be either by sending it yourself or by purchasing from a vendor and having it sent)? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* No.

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

Peace River

Thrive Master
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
  1. What country are you located in? USA
  2. What is one thing you always need more of? Time
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends? Work with my fish tanks, read, spend time with my family, and support the R2R community.
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests? Reading and spending time in nature
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? Work with my fish tanks, read, spend time with my family, and support the R2R community.
  6. Do you collect anything? Books (there is never enough used fish/coral/aquatic books) ;Bookworm, Fish/ocean art
  7. What is your favorite color? Black
  8. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? n/a
  9. What type of music do you listen to? n/a
  10. Do you follow any sports teams? n/a
  11. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? The Aiptasia. :oops:
  12. What gets you excited in the reef hobby? Breeding fish
  13. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? n/a
  14. Are you willing to ship livestock (could be either by sending it yourself or by purchasing from a vendor and having it sent)? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* n/a

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Looks like @Santa Claus might be getting close to the first name draw!! Who else is excited to see who they get matched with!?

bradv123

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I re-formatted the questions as a table to make things easier to read. Feel free to copy it
1: What country are you located in?US
2: What is one thing you always need more of?Nori / Coral / Phyto / Red Sea AB+
3: What do you like to do on the weekends?Not a lot, chill, run errands, go for a drive, watch my tank, work on a project
4: What are your other hobbies/interests?Programming, app development, my dog (1yo beagle, cattle dog mix), photography
5: How do you relax after a long day at work?Usually take my dog for a walk, make / eat dinner, watch a tv show, work on whatever my current project is
6: Do you collect anything?Not really
7: What is your favorite color?Purple
8: What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again?Not big on TV, probably Mythbusters
9: What type of music do you listen to?I don't really listen to music, mostly podcasts. Favorite is 'Stuff you should know'
10: Do you follow any sports teams?No
11: What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank?Mandarin or pistol shrimp / watchman goby pair
12: What gets you excited in the reef hobby?Watching coral grow. I look forward to looking each day to see how much more of the rocks get encrusted. It's slow, but its a noticeable change everyday
13: Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in?No
14: Are you willing to ship livestock (could be either by sending it yourself or by purchasing from a vendor and having it sent)? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock*No

AquaCave Logo Banner

Mhamilton0911

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
OP
OP
Santa Claus

Santa Claus

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Hey everyone!! If you haven't done it yet, please follow the instructions in the pm I sent to you. We need to get everyone registered on Elfster to do our first name draw. We are missing 15 people to get the first one set up! [HASH=10250]#R2RSecretSanta[/HASH]

AS

Redfoxtang

2500 Club Member
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
This is always fun and exciting!

1. What country are you located in? US
  2. What is one thing you always need more of? Besides money! Salt..
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends? Tank maintenance, watching sports, drinking beer!!
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests? Boating, Fishing, anything on the water
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? Sit down and relax watching my tanks
  6. Do you collect anything? Besides expensive acros, no
  7. What is your favorite color? I think i gave it away
  8. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? Pineapple Express
  9. What type of music do you listen to? Mainly country but open to anything
  10. Do you follow any sports teams? Everything Chicago. Go BEARS!
  11. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? My Urchins reorganizing my tank, love that
  12. What gets you excited in the reef hobby? Knowing that its always one day away from something amazing or complete failure. Have to stay on your toes!
  13. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? No gets to complicated
  14. Are you willing to ship livestock (could be either by sending it yourself or by purchasing from a vendor and having it sent)? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Im willing to ship as i have the means to and have already and not oppossed of doing so!

Waboss

Valuable Member
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
Hey everyone!! If you haven't done it yet, please follow the instructions in the pm I sent to you. We need to get everyone registered on Elfster to do our first name draw. We are missing 15 people to get the first one set up! [HASH=10250]#R2RSecretSanta[/HASH]
Sent you a PM Santa!

reefiniteasy

Check me out on IG!
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I’m so in on this again!

1. What country are you located in? FL, USA
  2. What is one thing you always need more of? Hanna Alk reagent and Tisbee Pods
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends? Tend the tank, spend time with my girls, and make stuff in the garage
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests? Board games and pen turning
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? Inspect the tank
  6. Do you collect anything? No
  7. What is your favorite color? Purple
  8. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again? Disney’s Heavyweights
  9. What type of music do you listen to? Grateful Dead and Metal
  10. Do you follow any sports teams? Not since the pandemic started
  11. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? My bubble coral and now my new RBTA
  12. What gets you excited in the reef hobby? The technology, I love my Hydros controllers.
  13. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? Yes, an Ultra Acid Wash Anemone from AquaSD or Black Widow Anemone
  14. Are you willing to ship livestock (could be either by sending it yourself or by purchasing from a vendor and having it sent)? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* I don’t feel comfortable during the winter.

Jruss54

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
  1. What country are you located in?
    USA
  2. What is one thing you always need more of?
    Reef Roids, Alk, Calcium
  3. What do you like to do on the weekends?
    spend time with family and watch sports
  4. What are your other hobbies/interests?
    sports, golf, and movies
  5. How do you relax after a long day at work? Look at the tank and work on it if needed.
  6. Do you collect anything? No
  7. What is your favorite color? Navy
  8. What is one TV show or movie you can watch over and over again?
    The League, Office, Horrible Bosses
  9. What type of music do you listen to? Country, Rock, old rap
  10. Do you follow any sports teams? Bears, Pacers, Hoosiers
  11. What's your favorite thing to watch in your tank? Fish behavior
  12. What gets you excited in the reef hobby? Coral growth
  13. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? Yes, zoas or LPS.
  14. Are you willing to ship livestock (could be either by sending it yourself or by purchasing from a vendor and having it sent)? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* I don’t feel comfortable during the winter

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Your Reef
Back