R2R LIVE SALE 3/5/22 SAT - Aqua SD 15th Year Anniversary LIVE SALE - Discounts, Games, Freebies, Fun!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

CrimsonTide

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a button Scoly arrive in pretty poor shape a few orders back. It was dead by morning. I sent them pics, they were super nice about it. Replaced it in my next order…the replacement was nicer than the one I had ordered. :)
Yeah it happens bit they have great customer service. There was tornados scheduled for the day my order was to be delivered and instead of sending my order they sent me an email and said they were worried for the corals and rescheduled. Most ppl would have sent them and they would have sat for 2 days in a warehouse.

Falcon30

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agreed on this. I often buy a few pieces from another West Coast seller when they have big sales. The other one has top-notch SPS and is my go-to for acros, but for LPS I've not seen anyone match the combination of size, color, quality and price that AquaSD does. I'm really impressed by them.
Whats the name of the other seller so i can keep an eye for it too. Sps is most of the frags i got on this sale

Seamore2001

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whats the name of the other seller so i can keep an eye for it too. Sps is most of the frags i got on this sale
I like UC a lot for acros. They have a really good selection of new and classics, and their cuts are of reasonable size. Of course if you want to go really high end and get hard-to-find ones, Battle is the place to go, IMO. UC offers good pricing, but you might not see quite the same deals as you see w/ ASD. But for SPS I've been extremely pleased with them.

Edit: One thing that I also like about ASD is the ease of use of their website. It's an often overlooked but critical thing, particularly during live sales.

flashsmith

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This piece would be cut up into 5-6 frags at any shop I know and be sold at 80 to 100 per frag.
JFrajarampage_99_720x.jpg

VegasReefer

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I bought a Crocea clam and it will be my first. I have no worry’s about it living in my tank except that I have a melanurus wrass. Does anyone think this may be a problem?
Not unless he is hunting something on or around the clam. You should be fine

flashsmith

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I bought a Crocea clam and it will be my first. I have no worry’s about it living in my tank except that I have a melanurus wrass. Does anyone think this may be a problem?
I can't keep anything on my sand bed in one of my tanks because of my melanaurus. He flings sand onto everything irritated my corals and Maxima's. Mine may just be a jerk though. Just find a quiet place if you can. Anything that swims around them or over them constantly will make them retract. Get some phyto to supplement him as well.

Fishfreak2009

Follow Your Passions!
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't keep anything on my sand bed in one of my tanks because of my melanaurus. He flings sand onto everything irritated my corals and Maxima's. Mine may just be a jerk though. Just find a quiet place if you can. Anything that swims around them or over them constantly will make them retract. Get some phyto to supplement him as well.
Crocea live on the rockwork, not on the sand.

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

We specialize and Rare and Unusual Corals!
Review score
+2 /1 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+2 /1 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Enjoy a 20% off on top of these crazy discounted prices! Use code "AFTER20"

Code is LIVE at 10am PST (1pm EST) for 24 hours ONLY! Don't miss out!

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Neptune
Back