**LRO 12 Year Anniversary LIVE SALE!!! Our BEST one yet!! Games! Giveaways! Raffles!!**

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
alright guys!! I want to tell everyone thank you SO MUCH for spending your weekend with me and trusting me with your purchases!! After sale is now live and you can save even more off our live sale pricing!!
11 year online (1) copy.jpg

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
you can go directly to the website to shop the leftovers. there is a ton of super nice stuff available! Search function is back on and all sold out corals are filtered out.

BuilderT

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
alright guys!! I want to tell everyone thank you SO MUCH for spending your weekend with me and trusting me with your purchases!! After sale is now live and you can save even more off our live sale pricing!!
11 year online (1) copy.jpg
So if we spent over $250 we get another 15% or if we spend another $250? Nevermind I can't read haha.

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not forget to grab a shipping module if you have not already done so, I will not know when to ship your corals if you dont have a module under your name!!

As far as the prizes go, I will try to get winners announced by the end of the week please be patient with me as I have a long week of shipping ahead!

Truly thank you guys for hanging out with me this weekend and this community is what makes me love what I do!! Mucho love guys!!

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So if we spent over $250 we get another 15% or if we spend another $250? Nevermind I can't read haha.
if you spend over 250 you get 20% off your order USE CODE GOLRO20. if under 250 you get 15% off with code GOLRO15

GetReefy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not forget to grab a shipping module if you have not already done so, I will not know when to ship your corals if you dont have a module under your name!!

As far as the prizes go, I will try to get winners announced by the end of the week please be patient with me as I have a long week of shipping ahead!

Truly thank you guys for hanging out with me this weekend and this community is what makes me love what I do!! Mucho love guys!!
Valentines Day Love GIF by CBC

BuilderT

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

200.gif

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HAVE YOU EVER KEPT A RARE/UNCOMMON FISH, CORAL, OR INVERT? SHOW IT OFF IN THE THREAD!

• Yes!

Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 3 4.3%
Back