If you had $100 to spend on reefing stuff right now, what would it be? Oh, and one commenter will win $100!

If you had $100 to spend on reefing stuff right now, what would you buy? Giveaway in the Comments!

• Total voters

Mike_1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sometimes life happens. And sometimes that crisp Benjamin Franklin in your wallet that's been aching to be spent on some coral has to be spent on *slightly* more important things like bills, groceries, rent, whatever it may be. If that's you (which I feel its probably most of us), let's have a little fun with this poll, and maybe you'll find you've been chosen to win $100 to spend on whatever reefing item your salty little heart wants. The "rules" are simple...
  • Pick a poll option!
  • Explain your answer in the comments!
Easy! A commenter will be chosen by random draw on Friday! Here is the $100 question:

If you had $100 to spend on reefing stuff right now, what would you buy?

Wondering Ben Franklin GIF by GIPHY Studios 2021
Founding Father Dance GIF

#r2rgiveaway
Fish! Looking at stocking my 75G

Zoalicious812

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sometimes life happens. And sometimes that crisp Benjamin Franklin in your wallet that's been aching to be spent on some coral has to be spent on *slightly* more important things like bills, groceries, rent, whatever it may be. If that's you (which I feel its probably most of us), let's have a little fun with this poll, and maybe you'll find you've been chosen to win $100 to spend on whatever reefing item your salty little heart wants. The "rules" are simple...
  • Pick a poll option!
Easy! A commenter will be chosen by random draw on Friday! Here is the $100 question:

#r2rgiveaway
Hey ya’ll, not a lot of parameters set on the poll so I’ll presume we’re up a running with an appropriate set up so the sexy answer would be corals, isn’t that why we do this!!! Something noted and should be considered is the emergency life line in the case of an outage so careful consideration for system backup as this is not always considered at startup. Barring equipment changes, would put found money toward a coral I always hesitated to get due to lack of the benji’s such as a any number of acans like a majora, utter ridiculousness, perfect 10 or maybe a favia like a of the Gods, or even a fruity pebbles micromussa. Partial to euphyilla too like a radioactive torch w, blue tips. Common sense would say make sure you have the best hardware you can afford to sustain but that’s boring

Freshy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had to reset my tank after an invasive brown fuzzy looking... don't really know what it was, but a LFS in St. Louis thought it might be a type of coral, maybe a xenia of some kind. It has been nearly a year, and I think the tank is finally ready for some coral again. So, I chose coral. Maybe start with some pretty zoas.

Regards

tobster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  • Pick a poll option!

#r2rgiveaway
I need some additional lighting for the corals!

OP
OP
AlyciaMarie

AlyciaMarie

Where's my anemone?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was checking the flow patterns looking for dead spots and found I could probably use an circulation pump to blow under the rockwork a bit as there is also a lot of junk under there and sand bed could use some better movement. That's why I selected equipment.
Congrats @Planted Reef! You have been drawn to win $100! Please send me a message within 72 hours to claim your prize!

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back