Cade sump arrived damaged

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Waters

Waters

"...in perfect isolation, here behind my wall."
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Try contacting Cade Usa and let them know algaebarn isn’t backing the warranty.
Unfortunately Algaebarn did contact Cade on my behalf....and Cade says they are not at fault....which seems to be what they say in most claims. At some point Algaebarn needs to make a decision as to whether or not they want to keep their customers though.

OP
OP
Waters

Waters

"...in perfect isolation, here behind my wall."
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wanted to give an update. Algaebarn did call me directly and are replacing the sump......they are working with Cade on modifying the warranty relating to removing the sump from the stand. I appreciate them standing behind their product.....based on this phone call alone I would not hesitate to continue ordering from Algaebarn.

Jmp998

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wanted to give an update. Algaebarn did call me directly and are replacing the sump......they are working with Cade on modifying the warranty relating to removing the sump from the stand. I appreciate them standing behind their product.....based on this phone call alone I would not hesitate to continue ordering from Algaebarn.
That’s great to hear, thanks for sharing the follow up.

Speedys_Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just received my Cade 1500 S2/P my sump was also damaged. I didnt even notice till I started to fill the system. They mounted the sump right up against the center support braces with a head of a screw being the focal point. Point of the screw head is where the crack formed. For whatever reason cracks are really hard to see on these sumps. Once I new it was leaking the crack can only be seen from very specific angles. I am in contact with CADE too. Super disappointing on a premium product.

AlgaeBarn

Marine Aquariums Made Easy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi there,

I wanted to reach out and thank you for your patience and for working with us to make this right! We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you with future purchases. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can do to help.

ti_lavender

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just received my Cade 1500 S2/P my sump was also damaged. I didnt even notice till I started to fill the system. They mounted the sump right up against the center support braces with a head of a screw being the focal point. Point of the screw head is where the crack formed. For whatever reason cracks are really hard to see on these sumps. Once I new it was leaking the crack can only be seen from very specific angles. I am in contact with CADE too. Super disappointing on a premium product.
Wondering how this is playing out.

AlgaeBarn

Marine Aquariums Made Easy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wondering how this is playing out,

Thank you for your interest and concern. We have been in contact with Speedys_reef and are actively working to resolve the issue with his CADE. We take these matters very seriously and are committed to ensuring our customers' satisfaction with our products. If you have any specific questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out directly.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back