• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Some zoas/palys for sale in SoCal - Will Ship

pookstreet

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone. I originally posted on RC but thought that maybe I'll post it here too just in case some of you don't frequent that other site :D

All pix taken under a 150W Ushio 20K bulb so you can be the judge of what they could look like under your own lighting.

I will ship in styro lined boxes with a heat pack as necessary. I can ship whatever method you prefer but will only guarantee live arrival if shipped overnight. USPS Express Overnight is usually the cheapest at $20-$25 but it's not available to all locations. If you provide your zip, I can tell you if it's overnight or not. USPS 2-3 day Priority Mail is around $8-$12. I can also ship UPS or FedEx overnight but they will be much more expensive.

Discount given for multiple frags. Thanks.

Zoa 1. Baby blue w/light yellow mouths. ~8-10+ polyps. $20
DSCN6881.jpg

Zoa 2. Blue w/orange mouths. The orange mouths didn't really show in the pic. ~5-8+ polyps. $20
DSCN6686.jpg

Zoa 3. 10+ polyps. $25
DSCN6756.jpg

OP
OP
P

pookstreet

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Zoa 7. Blue w/brown skirts. They are not as purple in person. 10+ polyps. $20