• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sexycorals "My Miami chalice" growout..

OP
OP
Speg

Speg

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And you guys are all family to me.. i got a surprise for you guys in this growout i think .. i need to confirm when i get home and check out somthing in the tub tomorrow.. and ill annouce the surprice for you guys!! =)

Woo! We love surprises! :)

World Wide Corals
Nutramar Foods

Tyrrell109

Wet Behind The Ears
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Iv never talked to Annette, but Mike is a solid guy. He's also treating me right, right now, and holding a frag for me till i get some things assituated.
P.S.- Im down to 15 kh so far.
Cant wait too see the suprise!!!

sexycorals

Bringing Sexy BACK!!
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heres for the love of YOu r2r member!! and heres the surprise..

Jump starting you guys with not a one eye but a 2 EYE Pieces.. =) Thatll save you guys alot of time.. =) Goodluck with this guys!!

4-8.jpg

Nutramar Foods
OP
OP
Speg

Speg

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WOO!!! That gives us a MAJOR head start with that huge piece and two eyes!!! You're the MAN Mike! Sexycorals hooked us way up! I'm really excited about getting this started now!

Also, an update on payment: I believe that everybody has paid BUT me :p lol. I'll have my payment in really early tomorrow morning before I go into work though. After I pay, I'll make a new thread without all of the "starting up process" this thread has. The other thread will basically just be pictures, updates, communication between members, etc.

Thanks again to Sexycorals for being our sponsor for this thing and hooking us up with two eyes. Thanks thanks thanks :)

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
OP
OP
Speg

Speg

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My payment was sent to sexycorals today. So now we should all be paid in. I'm excited about getting this thing started :)

Thanks again to sexycorals for really hooking us up.

OP
OP
Speg

Speg

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While we wait for next week, why don't you guys PM me with your contact information (outside email address/cell # if you want) and I'll send you mine. This way, I'll have a way to reach you if something goes wrong and you can reach me if you have questions/concerns.

Also, I'd like to get an emergancy backup member of this growout that is willing to take my place just incase something happens. I'm not planning on anything, but I want to know that I can send the coral to one of you guys and you can continue the growout should I experience problems...so someone please speak up for that position :)

OP
OP
Speg

Speg

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One last thing that Mike asked me to express to you guys involved in this growout...Sexycorals is in no way responsible for anything that happens during this growout obviously. He's just hooking us up, but obviously he has no idea what goes on in my tank or my home so he can't have anything to do with this once the coral arrives at my house.

Top Shelf Aquatics

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Back