• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sexycorals "My Miami chalice" growout..

Nutramar Foods
Nutramar Foods
OP
OP
Speg

Speg

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
By the way...I've seen others do this thing offline. Im not quite sure of the benefit to that? I'd personally rather keep the thread open and post updates there..but if you guys feel like it should be a "private" matter, then we can close the growout thread and do things offline (email/phone). What's your opinion?

NanoNano

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
By the way...I've seen others do this thing offline. Im not quite sure of the benefit to that? I'd personally rather keep the thread open and post updates there..but if you guys feel like it should be a "private" matter, then we can close the growout thread and do things offline (email/phone). What's your opinion?

I would definitely do phone numbers offline, etc. but I'd rather you post updates here for pic purposes, and to let everyone else see the pics, etc.

AquaCave Logo Banner
Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
OP
Speg

Speg

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I say let the thread continue..... I love ones like this.

I agree, and the other members seemed to agree as well. I'm not sure why others closed their threads...almost seems a little shady...regardless, R2R will get to hopefully see some cool update pics!

Looks like our 4th is paying really soon and I'll be paying early Wednesday morning. Got an interview tomorrow so I'm really just going to focus on that for now (wish me luck) :)

CLICK TO VIEW
Top Shelf Aquatics
Top Shelf Aquatics

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Buckeye
Back