• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sexycorals "My Miami chalice" growout..

Top Shelf Aquatics

Tyrrell109

Wet Behind The Ears
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fed it tonight. 1 decent size eye the rest pretty small. I think we should grow this out just a tad, and possibly get another eye. Then I can probably get us about 500 to work with for either another growout, or take our 100$'s and part ways(except for whichever ones wanna stay :tongue: )

Nutramar Foods

Tyrrell109

Wet Behind The Ears
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I havent put it up yet. Im gonna get it nice looking, looks a little bleached. I have no idea who he was gonna sell it to localy so maybe once I put it up for sale??
Yes he still has the 100$ to send out.
Also if anyone knows how to post pictures I could use some help. I try and upload my pictures and it says file is to big, dont know what link they want for URL either??

Top Shelf Aquatics

extremehobbyist

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
get a photobucket account then u can upload your photos from your computer to there, after that u can left click on your photo on photobucket that will enlarge it, then right click and copy, then come onto here paste it on any post you want pretty simple after you do it a few times. hope this helps

Avast
OP
OP
Speg

Speg

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lets not close it quite yet.

First of all, I want to apologize for not being very active towards the end of this thing. Everybody got their piece but there was money to still be split which I had been waiting on until we figured out what was going to happen. I have finished college now so I am beginning to get my life back :)

Sorry I couldn't get around to selling the thing myself. There were a few people trying to low ball me on R2R for the mymiami and I couldn't see it go as cheap as they wanted it to.. I also tried to sell it locally for someone from a local fish store...that fell through. I appreciate Tyrell getting the last part figured out.

I gave Tyrell $100 and so far he is the only I have given cash to. From what I've been told, he now has another $500 from the mymiami that sold. So, what we can do is take my part of the money from what Tyrell collected and distribute my part of it to the other three members (excluding Tyrell since I already gave him $100) and then I'll pay those three members the difference.

I don't currently have any plans for another growout right now..I do plan on relaxing with the wife for a little bit because now I don't have to do homework on the weekends...I can finally pay attention to her :) If I do...I'll let you guys know!

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Subscribe to ReefStache so you don't miss out!
Back