• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sexycorals "My Miami chalice" growout..

World Wide Corals
OP
OP
Speg

Speg

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got the money from Nano. I was going to ship out yesterday but I couldn't find a decent cold pack so I got to order some. That's the info! just waiting.

Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
OP
Speg

Speg

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry.. been busy with??? well summer. My 'My Miami' is doing great. Thanks again SPEG! Let me know if you ever do another.

Go Hogs! SEC football in two more weeks.....

I won't do another growout until college is done..so at the end of this year that'll be done and then all I'll have to focus on is work.

I literally had a phone call a few minutes ago from an employee at a local fish store here that wants to know what I can sell the four eye piece for. I may try to sell it for a little cheaper than asking since he is local and I wouldn't have to ship it and risk all of that nonsense...then we could be done with this growout! :)

Oh..and I still need to ship NanoNano's piece but he has paid...now it's just up to me to get it out.

My piece is doing great still. Full rim now and some nice coloration on the base and the eyes look big and fat...how is everyone elses?

Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
OP
Speg

Speg

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
True. It only ate 3 times tho. after that it grew a rim, and then started receding. Its weird everything else is growing crazy.

If mine grows additional eyes I'll try to hook you up. You're local so it's no big deal..just don't expect it to be soon because I haven't been target feeding at all since I've been busy and nothing is really growing :p

AquaCave Logo Banner
Top Shelf Aquatics

Tyrrell109

Wet Behind The Ears
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jesse text me today and we came up with a idea. Hes busy with work,school,kids,life, ect... So if everyone wants I can take over for him on the frag and get it sold.
Need the groups vote on what you guys wanna do tho.

Top Shelf Aquatics
Nutramar Foods

Tyrrell109

Wet Behind The Ears
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Working on get Jesse to send out the 100$ to everyones paypal from the sale of the frag. Maybe we could get somthing from Mikes live sale and continue to grow.
When I get some free time Im gonna see if it is ok to swing by jesse's and grab that Frag from him.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Southwest Aquaculture - a coral lover's dream!
Back