• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sexycorals "My Miami chalice" growout..

Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar
CLICK TO VIEW
OP
OP
Speg

Speg

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Day 1 was sore throat and felt weak. Day 2 sore throat disappeared but I couldn't breathe out of my nose and my eyes constantly watered (as well as my nose) and I felt weak. Today I can't breath out of one side of my nose, but I feel much better.

I'll try to get that pic today. I have a lot to catch up on since I was broken for a few days lol.

CLICK TO VIEW
OP
OP
Speg

Speg

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now my wife is sick so I'm having to take care of her but I took a minute to get this pic for you guys. Sorry it's blurry but you should be able to tell the two eyes we started with and the nicely developed 3rd eye to the left of the big eye in the pic. You can also see the 4th developing eye:

newmiami.jpg

OP
OP
Speg

Speg

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also, sorry for the blurry pic, but can you see the Sexy Fame in the upper right? That's a nice piece, no? Too bad it's already sold and hopefully going out next week :)

Nutramar Foods
Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar
OP
OP
Speg

Speg

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol that would do it. Nice to see that growth though, thanks for the update. Hope your feeling better.

I feel better than a couple days ago..but still feel pretty sick. My wife and I both couldn't sleep last night because we both felt horrible and kept each other awake...this morning I have a headache that no pill on Earth can seem to get rid of :p

Thanks for the well wishes though! I'll let you guys know if anything else happens that's worthy of a report. I'll continue to feed and baby it.

NanoNano

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feel better than a couple days ago..but still feel pretty sick. My wife and I both couldn't sleep last night because we both felt horrible and kept each other awake...this morning I have a headache that no pill on Earth can seem to get rid of :p

Thanks for the well wishes though! I'll let you guys know if anything else happens that's worthy of a report. I'll continue to feed and baby it.

Either sleep a lot or drink a lot of hard liquor.

Top Shelf Aquatics

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
The Random Flow Generator® Nozzle by VCA
Back