• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sexycorals "My Miami chalice" growout..

Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
OP
Speg

Speg

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm trying to see what else I might get you to put in box when the chalice finally ships :}

lol..well, hopefully you'll all get that acan that sexycorals gave us. It's doing very well. There was a section on it that looks like it was messed up from being fragged; I superglued that area and it took some time to heal, but it's puffed out a decent amount now...just gotta feed it like crazy so it multiplies for us :)

I wish I had a better camera so I could show you guys some of the neat chalices in that tank. Sometimes I just sit and look at all the little lines/ripples/colors on them and drool....I couldn't imagine what bodily fluids I would lose if I had heavy actinics making the coral glow.... :p

I can totally hack some stuff up for you guys when the time comes. I don't mind sharing.

Top Shelf Aquatics

NanoNano

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Amazon has some crazy deals on good point and shoot cameras. I didn't pay much for this DMC-FH20. It takes pretty good Macro pics and was like 150 bucks.

050-7.jpg

034-9.jpg

026-13.jpg

Top Shelf Aquatics
AS
Nutramar Foods
Top Shelf Aquatics

NanoNano

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol me 4 i got it it was weird cause i just bought a pack from him and was oh :waaaht:no he shipped it already i wont be home glad i saw this

Thought the same exact thing. It showed my old shipping address and said SHIPPED. I was like what the heck did I order.

Nutramar Foods
OP
OP
Speg

Speg

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick update for those involved:

Everything's fine. The My Miami has been growing larger overall. I'm trying to really keep track of the growth and observe the directions it's growing. So far, no extra eyes. The smaller eye is still a pain in the butt to feed and sometimes it'll grab food, but won't pull it in. The larger eye eats very well.

Thanks!

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
www.Riptideaquaculture.com
Back