*SBB Corals*- Games by codybot-End of Year/ New Year!!!! 650 WYSIWYG +100 Auctions!!! Prize, games, Giveaways- $1, $5 Corals. up to 80% off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

stoney7713

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everybody to have some fun this week we put up 50 auctions that end next sunday. If you win any of these they will ship out separately from the last new years sale

Happy bidding!!!! thank you all for your support

Click image below to bid now

View attachment 2971787
Everybody< we gotta save for the next sale!
SBB< Hey look we got auctions!!
Everybody

Happy Homer Simpson GIF

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
Review score
+23 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+23 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

stoney7713

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey @SBB Corals , you should have some custom acrylic frag racks made with your logo on them.

That way when someone like me says, I gotta get another frag rack you can say "We got you covered!" (For a small fee of course):zany-face:

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
Review score
+23 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+23 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hey @SBB Corals , you should have some custom acrylic frag racks made with your logo on them.

That way when someone like me says, I gotta get another frag rack you can say "We got you covered!" (For a small fee of course):zany-face:
Not a bad idea

Rennurdoar

2500 Club Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Here's our video for our @SBB Corals they've been in the tank over 24 hours now. The purple hammer has really started filling out. Looks great next to the two SBB Big bird hammers! That trio is named 'Pinky and the Brains' lol. The Sungod milli has some great PE and is sort of funny, nice bright and harry on one side, smooth and pale on the other. Have it set to get some good light love all around hopefully. The Ultra gold indo torch from last sale makes an appearance too!

I just need to get a single frag magnetic rock mount for the back glass for that awesome Red hulk monti! Enjoy the video, and sorry on my poor video skills lol. I'll get better!

Also, sidenote, how does the flow seem to you all? Need more, less, more chaotic, less chaotic, good as is?

billyocean

10K Club member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's our video for our @SBB Corals they've been in the tank over 24 hours now. The purple hammer has really started filling out. Looks great next to the two SBB Big bird hammers! That trio is named 'Pinky and the Brains' lol. The Sungod milli has some great PE and is sort of funny, nice bright and harry on one side, smooth and pale on the other. Have it set to get some good light love all around hopefully. The Ultra gold indo torch from last sale makes an appearance too!

I just need to get a single frag magnetic rock mount for the back glass for that awesome Red hulk monti! Enjoy the video, and sorry on my poor video skills lol. I'll get better!

Also, sidenote, how does the flow seem to you all? Need more, less, more chaotic, less chaotic, good as is?

The flow looks good to me

Yazreef

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Your flow is good for having lps high up. You can crank it up if you manage to bring the lps down and sps on top

Last edited:

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Coral-vault.com
Back