*SBB Corals*- Games by codybot-End of Year/ New Year!!!! 650 WYSIWYG +100 Auctions!!! Prize, games, Giveaways- $1, $5 Corals. up to 80% off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

tbrown3589

It's just me
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey @tbrown3589 do you direct feed your Gonis?

I fed mine Reef Chili last week and he's been sulking since. Fed him Reef Roids today and he seems much happier.
I don't. I broadcast feed my tank a couple times a week. My Bowerbanki and occasionally the Acans and Favias are the only corals I feed directly.

I use Reef Roids, Benepets, Reef Candy, Reef Jerky, and Reef Cane. I usually pick one or two and mix with some phyto and AminOmega and then shut my sump off for an hour or so. The skimmer has to stay off for a bit after Omegas.

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
Review score
+23 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+23 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Oh nooooos! As I just went back to look at the corals once again to make sure they're opening up nicely. Which the majority are, stupid hammer slacking and taking its sweet time though! BUT I FOUND A HITCH HIKER! I don't think it's a bad one, and it may just be part of the polyps from the Tiger. I don't think that it is though, almost looks like a wierd feather duster. But it's growing right in the middle of the Frag!! lol

Just thought I'd see here if any of you knew what this is?! If not I'll ask in the hitch hicker id forum. @SBB Corals do you have any idea? I don't think it's anything bad, and kinda neat looking once I found it. Here's a video!

Its a barnacle no worries if doesn't buff the coral

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
Review score
+23 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+23 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Thanks guys! Is it something I should worry about? Should I attempt to remove it somehow, looks like it could be in a difficult spot to remove possibly. Or just let it be? Just checking and staying informed!
You can pop it off with a knife or sharp point it's easy it will create a temporary crater and the coral will quickly encrusted over it

stoney7713

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh nooooos! As I just went back to look at the corals once again to make sure they're opening up nicely. Which the majority are, stupid hammer slacking and taking its sweet time though! BUT I FOUND A HITCH HIKER! I don't think it's a bad one, and it may just be part of the polyps from the Tiger. I don't think that it is though, almost looks like a wierd feather duster. But it's growing right in the middle of the Frag!! lol

Just thought I'd see here if any of you knew what this is?! If not I'll ask in the hitch hicker id forum. @SBB Corals do you have any idea? I don't think it's anything bad, and kinda neat looking once I found it. Here's a video!

Freebie!:rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

You mame it yet? Bill, Bob, Barney?

Rennurdoar

2500 Club Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You can pop it off with a knife or sharp point it's easy it will create a temporary crater and the coral will quickly encrusted over it

Good to know! I just hadn't seen one yet, so was curious. I haven't seen it again since that sighting though.

Freebie!:rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

You mame it yet? Bill, Bob, Barney?

Not yet, but I like 'Barney The short lived' I think that would be a fitting name. :face-with-tears-of-joy: :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :face-with-tears-of-joy:

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't. I broadcast feed my tank a couple times a week. My Bowerbanki and occasionally the Acans and Favias are the only corals I feed directly.

I use Reef Roids, Benepets, Reef Candy, Reef Jerky, and Reef Cane. I usually pick one or two and mix with some phyto and AminOmega and then shut my sump off for an hour or so. The skimmer has to stay off for a bit after Omegas.
Speaking of Aminomega. Amazon had a sweet deal going on some, now I have more than I will ever use ever.

tbrown3589

It's just me
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Speaking of Aminomega. Amazon had a sweet deal going on some, now I have more than I will ever use ever.
I bought 5. I didn't realize how big the jars are. Pretty sure I have enough for 5 or 6 years... I do like 20 drops every week or two.

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought 5. I didn't realize how big the jars are. Pretty sure I have enough for 5 or 6 years... I do like 20 drops every week or two.
See?! I knew I wasn't the only one who got these and was like 'yay, wish granted, now what?!'

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Poor Tenecor, I found their new DIY frag tank...

So now I feel like the Joker...

D I Y So Serious!!!

hqg GIF

tbrown3589

It's just me
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
See?! I knew I wasn't the only one who got these and was like 'yay, wish granted, now what?!'
I shared the link on this thread and like 3 or 4 more. @billyocean ordered some but Amazon canceled his order he said.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Poor Tenecor, I found their new DIY frag tank...

So now I feel like the Joker...

D I Y So Serious!!!

hqg GIF
Yes I also picked one of them up today. I’ve never put together acrylic panels but I figured for $20 I’d give it a shot.
I Couldnt Resist Nico Tortorella GIF by YoungerTV

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I also picked one of them up today. I’ve never put together acrylic panels but I figured for $20 I’d give it a shot.
I Couldnt Resist Nico Tortorella GIF by YoungerTV
It's easy if you understand the way it bonds.

Don't overdo the weldon 4. Don't use weldon3.

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I grabbed some korrallen zucht phols coral vitalizer..I've heard good things.
What's this tenecor thing?

Edit
Diy 3 gallon frag tank for 90?
Less with discount code.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Your Reef
Back