PAR Meter Recommendation

SueAubu

There's always room on the sand!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nope. Not yet. I am setting up my tank, probably next summer. Gotta get my floors redone. And that's a next year thing. So it went on my ever growing list of things to get.
Ohhhhhh well, I'll let you know. Lol until now, my tanks have all been the standard 24" deep, or so, so I could just use the mfg map as a guideline. Now I have bigger tanks, 30+" deep, lights all over the place and I don't know who is getting what.

Like you, we're doing a build (word to the wise, get your flooding out of the way BEFORE the new floors go in. ) so now I need to suck it up and buy the tools.

OP
OP
PharmrJohn

PharmrJohn

The Dude Abides
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ohhhhhh well, I'll let you know. Lol until now, my tanks have all been the standard 24" deep, or so, so I could just use the mfg map as a guideline. Now I have bigger tanks, 30+" deep, lights all over the place and I don't know who is getting what.

Like you, we're doing a build (word to the wise, get your flooding out of the way BEFORE the new floors go in. ) so now I need to suck it up and buy the tools.
Ohhh. Harsh. Yeah, let me know how it works. PM me. Otherwise it'll get lost in the notifications.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back