my new baby... AKA The Café

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There's a pond right? Maybe we can do a polar plunge?
I do not volunteer as tribute.

I can be a judge

Soccer Win GIF by Football Australia

Fishy888

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, gots a question here, how do i make an aquarium showcase? i have plans for my tank after the dinos
The best thing you can do is look at pictures of reef tanks the same size as your tank. Make a note of the ones you like the looks of and follow their build threads. See how they do things. Research your heart out. Any components they use that you don’t understand research them. Especially when it comes to animal care, research, research, research.

You also have the #Cronies in this thread who are more than willing to help you. Heck I research things constantly and I STILL need help sometimes. Don’t be afraid to ask for help. I spent too long being anxious about asking questions for a number of reasons but everyone in this thread is top notch and they’ve been there for me.

Last edited:

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ok, gots a question here, how do i make an aquarium showcase? i have plans for my tank after the dinos
Are you talking about the Showcase Thread?

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The best thing you can do is look at pictures of reef tanks the same size as your tank. Make a note of the ones you like the looks of and follow their build threads. See how they do things. Research your heart out. Any components they use that you don’t understand research them. Especially when it comes to animal care, research, research, research.

You also have the #Cronies in this thread who are more than willing to help you. Heck I research things constantly and I STILL need help sometimes. Don’t be afraid to ask for help. I spent too long being anxious about asking questions for a number of reasons but everyone in this thread is top notch and they’ve been there for me.
I think he's referring to the r2r showcase thread
Are you talking about the Showcase Thread?
That's what I understood from reading the question.

I don't know the answer on how to do that.

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
@Reeflix this is the thread that gives the info for the Reef Showcase or Showcase Tank or whatever it's called.

Fishy888

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think he's referring to the r2r showcase thread

That's what I understood from reading the question.

I don't know the answer on how to do that.
Yeah I forgot about the aquarium showcase thing. My brain is fried. :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

OP
OP
fishguy242

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
hi everyone... :)
going is all i can say rt now ,mingi's are in "new" 100 tub ,not big enough,need 150 hopefully swap before Fri
still need to get lights moved ,2/3 tank emptied and running in brutes ,tank wiped clean be4 bed...:rolleyes:
20231010_194832.jpg
20231010_195247.jpg

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back