my new baby... AKA The Café

F i s h y

2nd In Command.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Twss is copyright and exclusive to @F i s h y . Second rights go to @rmorris_14 in the event Fishy is unable or unavailable to perform. Any use of twss is subject to sanctions and reprisals as seen fit by the #Cronies Governing board. Any unauthorized use of the term twss may result in immediate termination of one's rights to partake in cafe decorum.

OP
OP
fishguy242

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Poor Frankie,soo true... ;) :D
1696639456532.png

Reeflix

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Twss is copyright and exclusive to @F i s h y . Second rights go to @rmorris_14 in the event Fishy is unable or unavailable to perform. Any use of twss is subject to sanctions and reprisals as seen fit by the #Cronies Governing board. Any unauthorized use of the term twss may result in immediate termination of one's rights to partake in cafe decorum.
Twhs

OP
OP
fishguy242

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
TWHS...;)

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
You forgot twhs...

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back