*** LRO CORAL MAYHEM LIVE SALE!!!! GIVEAWAYS!! FREEBIES!!! $1, $5, and $10 CORAL!!***

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

7500 Club Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
that's dedication, running 2 laptops and watching your tank grow :)
Ive gotten up way to many times than I want to admit to "take a break and look at the tank" lol

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

7500 Club Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My first ever post here on R2R, so hope you guys feel special! I’ve had freshwater tanks my whole life and always wanted to try saltwater. When I finally moved into a house (albeit renting) I knew that was the time. I started off very wrong not knowing about certain essential equipment and purchasing fish that were not appropriate for beginners/my current setup. Through lots of money and trial and error, I’ve learned a lot about this hobby (addiction?). I’m glad to have LRO in my backyard for their wide selection and knowledge.
Hello there! Who is this?? Love seeing locals on here!

Sargeeq

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Throw Away Make It Rain GIF

LeannaBanana

Fishies and Frenchies
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whats everyone been eye balling for this sale?

Hopefully an RFA, but they fly fast. Maybe another ricordea. The teen has requested "Something magenta" for more color. :face-with-tears-of-joy: I'm considering a back wall attempt with clove polyps, but haven't fully fleshed that out nor committed. I have room for another hammer, and I've been wanting either a scoly or some sort of donut. I'm undecided there, so I think I might wait a little while longer. (Until I see one I love tomorrow haha)

The 29-gallon has some room where I moved a few things into the larger tank recently, so I need a new plan for what I want to do with it long term.

efurino

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
no clue what i want or need, But i do need is bigger tank, but thats still a little ways down the road.
I need a bigger house so I can get a bigger tank and then I’ll still need a bigger house so I can get an even bigger tank after that . So I should just move into the ocean and save myself a few steps.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Back