OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Got my order of 1G of pods, 1G of phyto, a small SnackleRock (to try it out - it matched my new Marco Rock in my new Red Sea Reefer S-850).

Everything was perfectly packaged, showed up on time, and put in the tank.

I’ve ordered before and am psyched that Dinkins is helping to get this new tank started right. And the magnet (free goodie) is proudly displayed on my fridge!
I'm so glad everything arrived in great shape - we were very happy with reports like yours from our first official week shipping Snacklerock. Thank you so much for your business and support!

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Extremely pleased with mine! I asked for a couple of pretty specific sizes and they nailed it! Packaging was perfect, love the easy to remove O-ring rubber bands on the bags, wish my LFS used those! When I set up my 150 I’ll be back for a much bigger order! Excited to break out the flashlight later and see if I can spot some pod movement.
Thank you so much! It's absolutely our pleasure - anyone with special requests please feel free to reach out!

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Want great rock that has been cycled and seeded with pods, but with ZERO risk of pests? Snacklerock is for you!

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Dinkins aquatic gardens.jpeg

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey guys, just bumping this one again! Based on popular feedback, we've made a small change to the offering. You still get the same quality of cycled and seeded live rock that has been in the culture tanks for AT LEAST 3 months.

But now we are selling it in 3 pound increments. Almost all of our rocks weigh at least 3 pounds, so it makes sense to sell them 3 pounds at a time, so you'll know roughly how many rocks you'll be receiving. (If you order more than three pounds and would prefer larger rock, please let us know and we'll do our best to accomodate).

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It's so wonderful being here in Anaheim and meeting the amazing community, and is so special to be part of Reefapaloozas 20th anniversary.

We'll be making that long drive to Texas tonight and tomorrow, so we won't be able to ship Monday. Rest assured that we'll be back in the shop Tuesday, though, and all orders placed before 5 PM on Wednesday will be delivered by this Friday. It's what we love to do - that's the Dinkins Difference!

Visit our website this weekend and use code RAPCALI at checkout to save 15 percent - let's extend the ending to midnight Pacific tonight!

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Still traveling back from a fantastic Reefapalooza California - will be getting home late tonight and harvesting/shipping fresh pods and phyto tomorrow and Wednesday. There's still time to get in an order for delivery this week!

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
For this week only, we will not be shipping Wednesday. We will be shipping today and tomorrow, so if you'd like an order this week, please place your order by 5pm Central Tuesday. Thank you!!

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back