• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Cycled and Copepod-seeded Live Rock

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available
OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Dinkins aquatic gardens.jpeg

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bump! There's still time to order for delivery by Friday. (Two day shipping at no extra charge.)

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It's so wonderful being here in Anaheim and meeting the amazing community, and is so special to be part of Reefapaloozas 20th anniversary.

We'll be making that long drive to Texas tonight and tomorrow, so we won't be able to ship Monday. Rest assured that we'll be back in the shop Tuesday, though, and all orders placed before 5 PM on Wednesday will be delivered by this Friday. It's what we love to do - that's the Dinkins Difference!

Visit our website this weekend and use code RAPCALI at checkout to save 15 percent - let's extend the ending to midnight Pacific tonight!

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Still traveling back from a fantastic Reefapalooza California - will be getting home late tonight and harvesting/shipping fresh pods and phyto tomorrow and Wednesday. There's still time to get in an order for delivery this week!

dbjonesjr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you offer rubble? Looking for 3-5 pounds to help seed my tank.

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
For this week only, we will not be shipping Wednesday. We will be shipping today and tomorrow, so if you'd like an order this week, please place your order by 5pm Central Tuesday. Thank you!!

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back