• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Cherry's Acan Grow Out-subdivide

CLICK TO VIEW
www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
OP
OP
Reefnjunkie

Reefnjunkie

Acropora Junkie
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I was going thru my desk and found a few prepaid overnights that have to be used by 8/25/12...we could use them to ship the first frags out. PM me for the cost on them...very cheap.

Financial (Stu) has PM'd me about the shipping labels, if you all want to work with him in getting him the cash he needs he can send me the labels. I pm'd him seeing if there is a weight limit and if not I'll send all I can. If everyone wants as many as possible this go around I could probably ship out almost half of them and if all goes as planned we would do this 2 weeks from today-Thursdays are good ship days for me, so plan on being available for the morning of the 24th.

I/we will update info as it comes together, I'll order shipping boxes tomorrow, I was going to awhile ago but did not.

Anyway its almost Christmas!!!!

Corals.com

thewackyreefer

(formerly luvmyacans)
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Financial (Stu) has PM'd me about the shipping labels, if you all want to work with him in getting him the cash he needs he can send me the labels. I pm'd him seeing if there is a weight limit and if not I'll send all I can. If everyone wants as many as possible this go around I could probably ship out almost half of them and if all goes as planned we would do this 2 weeks from today-Thursdays are good ship days for me, so plan on being available for the morning of the 24th.

I/we will update info as it comes together, I'll order shipping boxes tomorrow, I was going to awhile ago but did not.

Anyway its almost Christmas!!!!

Ah, I missed this!! Super stoked!! My tank is pretty bare right now and it's making me sad.

Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
OP
Reefnjunkie

Reefnjunkie

Acropora Junkie
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shipping boxes actually showed today so we are all set for shipping Thursday for a Friday delivery, I'll pack as much as possible into the boxes.

Please let me know how things look when you all receive your stuff.

Thanks

Nutramar Foods
Avast

thewackyreefer

(formerly luvmyacans)
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any idea which ones these are in the middle? They're SWEET!

A8.jpg

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
OP
OP
Reefnjunkie

Reefnjunkie

Acropora Junkie
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brad, what's that chalice in your avatar?
Its the pink *******

Any idea which ones these are in the middle? They're SWEET!

A8.jpg

If you are talking about the ones that are fragged, they are the Agent Orange-I planned on keeping the one that looks like 3 polyps (the large frag white frag disc) but its really 1 healed head and 2 partial baby heads, all the others have 2 full heads and one has 3 heads. Like I have said some frags came out bigger tha others and I am going to do my best to divide up the smaller polyp frags so as an example the person who gets the 3 head agent orange will get a frag that has less heads on another frag. I'm sure I am over thinking it as I always do in grow outs, but I want everyone to get as equal as possible.

Don't remember but sure would be awesome if those are coming this Friday.
Agent Orange are being shipped tomorrow for the Friday delivery-Those are ones I really like, also the ones to the left of the picture.

I'm going to write on all the bags so everyone knows what they got.

In 20 hours these will be at the UPS drop off spot!!

OP
OP
Reefnjunkie

Reefnjunkie

Acropora Junkie
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just to throw this out there, if anyone wants that frag of the agent orange I described as the one I was keeping speak up its yours.

Like I said I over think things and did not want someone thinking "what the heck, I would have taken that 1" :cry:

Speak now or forever hold your peace- LOL

Time for bed

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Innovative Marine - Made to Order
Back