• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Any interest in a ultra micro frag pack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stixbaraca

Zoanthid Pimp
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In all serious though...we sell a couple things here and there...and trade our brains out...but some people come here to do nothing but sell things and make money. It kind of gives the hobby a little bit of a black eye, because it shows that they really aren't interested in culturing and growing corals, and meeting great people along the way (like most of us all are)...they just want to buy low and sell high with total disregard for the animals they make their living off of...it really is a shame!

OP
OP
epidemic

epidemic

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In all serious though...we sell a couple things here and there...and trade our brains out...but some people come here to do nothing but sell things and make money. It kind of gives the hobby a little bit of a black eye, because it shows that they really aren't interested in culturing and growing corals, and meeting great people along the way (like most of us all are)...they just want to buy low and sell high with total disregard for the animals they make their living off of...it really is a shame!

*Edited for language* I may sell frags of my corals, but that has nothing to do with any disregard for any living animal. I take dam good care of all my corals, I go as far as hand feeding them. I keep a few tanks and spend a ton of dough on them, I don't think it is unreasonable to soften the blow. I may not post too often here, but I have thousands of posts on other sites.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stixbaraca

Zoanthid Pimp
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am sure you take care of them. But you obviously don't contribute at all to this community...you just come here to make money!

OP
OP
epidemic

epidemic

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are so many sites out there its hard to be involved in all of them. So many different faceless handles. I am very active in the local reefclub and their online forum. I dont think its bad that I give deals to people I can meet and talk to. I have given plenty of deals to people I didn't know only to see the corals up for sale with a mark up. Rather than taking it personaly I just decided to be more carefull.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back