AFTER SALE 30% OFF | ARC 16YR ANNIVERSARY

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Coral Websites

Coral Websites

Web Development
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ATTENTION: you are only allowed 1 of the $1 coral during this live sale per household. Any more than that will be automatically refund.... as in the case of the cherry bomb that just posted. SO HEADS up that coral will be available to someone on here in the next 1 minute!

BluTang85

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
ATTENTION: you are only allowed 1 of the $1 coral during this live sale per household. Any more than that will be automatically refund.... as in the case of the cherry bomb that just posted. SO HEADS up that coral will be available to someone on here in the next 1 minute!
man people cannot follow the rules, its been posted all sale long lol

therealjoeycarr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So does this mean that someone's disqualified, and that I can have their's :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
GAMES_BY_CODY_BOT_LONG_BANNER.gif

I'm going to quote this to make sure everyone sees it. It's important.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HAVE YOU EVER KEPT A RARE/UNCOMMON FISH, CORAL, OR INVERT? SHOW IT OFF IN THE THREAD!

• Yes!

Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 3 4.3%
Back