• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

11th Annual All Ohio Frag Swap

Zeppelin

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hope ya dont mind me posting this here. ;) Lots of selling, and lots of trading will be going on here. 8)

flyer.jpg

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Zeppelin said:
We had another great turnout. 300-350 people through the doors.

Thanks to everyone who made the trip and helped make the swap another successful one. :)

wow, that's huge! grats!
:D
Laurie

fade2black

Is this thing on?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Zeppelin said:
We had another great turnout. 300-350 people through the doors.

Thanks to everyone who made the trip and helped make the swap another successful one. :)

That's about the same as the March one in Cleveland. I think we counted around 340 in ticket sales, plus all the kids we let in for free. Great swap as always. These Ohio frag swaps keep growing and the raffle prizes keep getting better! Well worth the 2 hour drive!

gflat65

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted to get up there to see that one. I have been setting up frag swap in Nashville, and we have pulled alot of ideas form the Ohio swaps. Our last swap in January had about 200-250 through the doors and was a hit (just needed mroe room). I'm setting up another one for January this year, too, so I may need to get in touch with some of the CORA members for some ideas. They sent a group down for the last one (along with Just Corals-our only large scale coral vendor from last year), so we need to get up there and support them... Glad it keeps getting better.

OP
OP
Zeppelin

Zeppelin

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
fade2black said:
That's about the same as the March one in Cleveland. I think we counted around 340 in ticket sales, plus all the kids we let in for free. Great swap as always. These Ohio frag swaps keep growing and the raffle prizes keep getting better! Well worth the 2 hour drive!

It was nice toi finally meet you Paul. :)

jonbar1

Growing Out
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds like I missed a good one :(

Scott (Just Corals) is actually about 10 minutes from me and I've gotten some nice stuff from him.

The Cinci Frag Swap is coming up next month too, not sure if anything has been posted about it.

Jon

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back