Wall hammer peeling from skeleton

FishPersonFL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi
It was peeling more a few months ago then stopped. A large area is peeling away now.
Ive had it since 2017. So it's sad it's geown 10x over since then and now dying.
Is there a common cause to this. I know wayy back (1980s) strontiun used to be the cure in from of ksm (kelp, strontium,molybdenum) brand supplement.
I never dosed Sr. I believe it's supplemented with the Ca reactor media
Any ideas?

IMG_2600.jpeg

Cousteau666

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump.

I had a similar issue, guy at the LFS said I could have tried saving the individual lobes and regrowing from them. Beyond me so I never attempted and lost it completely.

OP
OP
F

FishPersonFL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump.

I had a similar issue, guy at the LFS said I could have tried saving the individual lobes and regrowing from them. Beyond me so I never attempted and lost it completely.
i Thought of breaking it up also... but mine is already seprated from previous peelings. Which I thought stoped til now.
ALso part of my elegance just died (had it since 2017 also). it has a larger body and a smaller 'head'.. that head just died over night.
Also lol ugh my pociliporra is dying and my little acro.
I'm thinkn it's a disease b/c large part of the hammer is fine, and so is the rest of the elgance. fish are fine
i just dont know what disease or how to treat

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back