• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Two Stripe Clowns - Bicinctus

Item Price
120.00/pr. shipping included
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Kens Bees

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Two Stripe or Red Sea Clowns. These were hatched the first week of April this year. Currently they’re about an inch long. They eat, and eat, everything from frozen to pellets to flake to live white worms. I’ll pick the best I can, there’s simply too many to even try wysiwyg right now. $150.00 $120.00 per pair, including shipping. I can only ship on Tuesdays for Wednesday delivery. Standard doa, 2 hours after delivery, etc.

Last edited:

Raptor72

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great seller. I picked up the first 2 and packaging was well insulated and fish are doing great. Buy with confidence.

IMG_6320.jpeg

OP
OP
Kens Bees

Kens Bees

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The biggest are about 1.25”. They’re just five months old this week, so they got some growing to do. As adults they’re supposed to get about 5”. IME they mature pretty quick, the parents started laying at about a year and a half old.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HAVE YOU EVER KEPT A RARE/UNCOMMON FISH, CORAL, OR INVERT? SHOW IT OFF IN THE THREAD!

• Yes!

Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 3 4.3%
Back