SBB Pop up Sale- 750 Corals!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

SaltySqueeble

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Suspicious Fire GIF by Disney Pixar

VintageReefer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
What’s about the no shows from the last prize thing. 5 winners and like 2 or 3 claimed and the rest never logged in

Redo redo redo!

ReeferZ1227

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I never saw them. I think my aiptaisa were gone mostly due to the peppermints
My neighbor said he tried berghia, didnt work, ordered 6 peps from algae barn and his aiptasia disappeared. Ive tried peps in the past and had no luck. Berghia didnt work, i swear those things are the biggest scam in reefing. I put 3 peps in my tiny frag and 3 peps in my waterbox. If they work there im going to move them to main display. I think one of AKLs angels gulped the small pep down immediately.

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My neighbor said he tried berghia, didnt work, ordered 6 peps from algae barn and his aiptasia disappeared. Ive tried peps in the past and had no luck. Berghia didnt work, i swear those things are the biggest scam in reefing. I put 3 peps in my tiny frag and 3 peps in my waterbox. If they work there im going to move them to main display. I think one of AKLs angels gulped the small pep down immediately.
They killed a billion of them in an old tank I had. Started with 3 berghia...ended up with like 15 after they were done.

Peanut

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
peps work well., the problem is after the aiptasia are gone they sometimes move on to zoas

6t4nova

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
There’s a green slimer in my tank that I decided would be an experiment. It’s the battle of the bubble tip vs the slimer. Base of slimer is obviously getting stung but top is doing fine. Curious to see if the top continues to grow out
IMG_3915.jpeg

Last edited:

VintageReefer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Berghia completely eradicated aiptasia twice for me

You need enough to make colonies that reproduce, I aim for 10+ to start with. 2 month later all aiptasia gone. Several hundred. Nothing really happens in month 1. Month 2 is noticeable impact daily. Month 3 none left

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back