*SBB Corals*- Games by codybot-End of Year/ New Year!!!! 650 WYSIWYG +100 Auctions!!! Prize, games, Giveaways- $1, $5 Corals. up to 80% off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
... You're one ahead of your count, Shane, this is post 13005, upper right corner of the post box has the post count on it.

Unless we're just being silly, in which case, IT'S OVER 9000!

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
excited finding nemo GIF

Rennurdoar

2500 Club Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm overboard as well, so probably every couple of days. I'm also tinkering some when I change my coral live stock, since that will affect my alk consumption. I just sold ~12 frags, some good size ones and I didn't adjust my auto doser for All For Reef. Visually, I could see that my acanthophyllia wasn't opening all of the way, so I tested and my alk was at 8.2, which is about .6 off from where it has been for a long time.

Testing as we speak, because I made an adjustment to the dosing Sunday. Everything looks better now, but it's always something I adjust when changing things. I'll have to change it again when I get my delivery from SBB tomorrow. I don't have a trident or anything, just one Kamoer Pro 1 doser with All For Reef which stays pretty steady and I'm also working with a much smaller footprint than most of you on here, I only have a 32 gallon.

I test every evening currently. I test Alk, Cal, Mag, No3/Po4. Use my apex for PH/Temp and water level, which is how I monitor my salinity. I'll check my salinity every now and then to be sure with my TM Hydrometer, but as long as I have my water level the same, it always reads 1.026. Currently my No3/Po4 has been showing 0 so trying to get that up. I don't know what's using it though. I don't have much GHA and on a cannister filter, so I always figured I'd be battling high No3 :thinking-face:

Good thing is all my SBB Corals made it longer this time, officially a week in the tank tomorrow! No stray voltage this time! Everything is coloring up and looking great! I'm still amazed at how big the hammer is compared to others I've gotten!

I'm starting to do WC of 5 gallons every 3 days now. I don't want to dose anything if I don't need to. I'm hoping that helps keep trace elements and everything more stable as well. I was doing WC of 5-10 gallons once a week.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
A Reef Creation
Back