*SBB Corals*- Games by codybot-End of Year/ New Year!!!! 650 WYSIWYG +100 Auctions!!! Prize, games, Giveaways- $1, $5 Corals. up to 80% off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

mww00ds

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hand Up Its Me GIF by The Roku Channel

Gtinnel

10K Club member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a custom 50g thats been sitting around for a year ive been planning to turn into an axolotl tank for my kiddo, taking all my might to not turn it into another sps specific tank lol. My big tank is hard to keep sps in with my big fish.

Thats so cool you guys do these sales together
I bought my son an axolotl before. I have never hated a pet as much as I did that thing. It would barely eat so I would have to try to feed it with a turkey baster but it would only take a bite or two of the food. The extra food not being eaten caused me to increase the filtration, which was then too much flow for the stupid thing and it would just spin around in the current.
I ended up having to scoop the thing out of the tank daily put it in a separate container and try to get it to eat then put it back in the tank. This went on for probably 6 months before I got lucky and the thing died (probably from starvation).

YMMV.

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
Review score
+23 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+23 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

steveschuerger

Corals Admittedly Goni and Torch/Frogspawn nut
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Purple Stylo/Milka Stylo, Bubblegum Digi, Spongodes, and Tubbs Stellata. Purple/Milka has RTNed several of the accidental frags from the 75 but 3 are doing ok, main colony just got eaten by the GSP (5 gallon didn't have much real estate and they were on the same rock) when I transferred it to the 125. Bubble Gum I'm hoping will make a comeback as it and the Tubbs had a severe case of the Monti Nudis... I currently have 5 mini colonies of the Spongodes all bigger than the original frag which became a beautiful colony in the 5 and then got that odd Monti black disease (forget the name but basically an infection that doesn't spread). 5 months later and I'm still not full of sticks... Oh wait the tank is only 5 months old. Currently though I have a Pink (green) Cadillac encrusting the base, Acroberry that is doing well, Orange Blast that is hairy And happy, and Creature that is slowly coloring up and growing. Not ready to fill it with sticks yet!
I’ve got a Poci and Stylo that I got last month. Doing well in their permanent spots. The two SPS I’ve had success with in the past. Them and montis.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Extreme Corals
Back