*SBB Corals*- Games by codybot-End of Year/ New Year!!!! 650 WYSIWYG +100 Auctions!!! Prize, games, Giveaways- $1, $5 Corals. up to 80% off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
Review score
+23 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+23 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

tbrown3589

It's just me
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I started with a purple stylo, bubblegum digi and tubbs stellata. 8 months later my tank is full of sticks
Edit.
Really about 10 months since those ones
Purple Stylo/Milka Stylo, Bubblegum Digi, Spongodes, and Tubbs Stellata. Purple/Milka has RTNed several of the accidental frags from the 75 but 3 are doing ok, main colony just got eaten by the GSP (5 gallon didn't have much real estate and they were on the same rock) when I transferred it to the 125. Bubble Gum I'm hoping will make a comeback as it and the Tubbs had a severe case of the Monti Nudis... I currently have 5 mini colonies of the Spongodes all bigger than the original frag which became a beautiful colony in the 5 and then got that odd Monti black disease (forget the name but basically an infection that doesn't spread). 5 months later and I'm still not full of sticks... Oh wait the tank is only 5 months old. Currently though I have a Pink (green) Cadillac encrusting the base, Acroberry that is doing well, Orange Blast that is hairy And happy, and Creature that is slowly coloring up and growing. Not ready to fill it with sticks yet!

ReefMagnet

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I kept seeing it and every time it was like "wow".
1672684535368.png

billyocean

10K Club member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Purple Stylo/Milka Stylo, Bubblegum Digi, Spongodes, and Tubbs Stellata. Purple/Milka has RTNed several of the accidental frags from the 75 but 3 are doing ok, main colony just got eaten by the GSP (5 gallon didn't have much real estate and they were on the same rock) when I transferred it to the 125. Bubble Gum I'm hoping will make a comeback as it and the Tubbs had a severe case of the Monti Nudis... I currently have 5 mini colonies of the Spongodes all bigger than the original frag which became a beautiful colony in the 5 and then got that odd Monti black disease (forget the name but basically an infection that doesn't spread). 5 months later and I'm still not full of sticks... Oh wait the tank is only 5 months old. Currently though I have a Pink (green) Cadillac encrusting the base, Acroberry that is doing well, Orange Blast that is hairy And happy, and Creature that is slowly coloring up and growing. Not ready to fill it with sticks yet!
You can milk a cow But you can't milka stylo

tbrown3589

It's just me
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
You can milk a cow But you can't milka stylo
I got it for free from my buddy who never knew what it was. Pretty sure it's a Milka because it has cream colored flesh, purple polyps, and whitish tips. The Purple Stylo is purple on purple on purple.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Innovative Marine - Made to Order
Back