*SBB Corals*- Games by codybot-End of Year/ New Year!!!! 650 WYSIWYG +100 Auctions!!! Prize, games, Giveaways- $1, $5 Corals. up to 80% off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Kasrift

2500 Club Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Love doing what I do. I've done sales and written copy among other things. Something about working with my hands and staying active at work is where I'm happiest. Having mostly mental exhaustion sucks compared to physical exhaustion in terms of feeling good.
Plus your cabinetry is amazing!

nekocats

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Celebrate In Love GIF by HBO Max

billyocean

10K Club member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the main sniper games will be when we have the live sale spot Saturday and sunday march 16th that sale will be epic and super fast pased
I didn't go after too much in this one...mostly bought from the wysiwyg and auction. Had to sew up some missing items...still need the 24k, space ghost, jekyl/Hyde and pinky and the brain. Might try some speciosa next sale also.

TankCandy

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
How do you even get into that industry? My background is in sales/account management in the consumer product good industry, which basically means groceries. I want to get into another industry but I'm not even sure where to start, or what I'd be interested in.
Its all climbing the ladder. If you wanted to get into the tech industry a great staring point would be a partner like Dell or CDW (they are in EVERY corporate account in America). Since customers cannot buy from direct manufacturers they must use a partner as a middle man. The partners will sell hundreds of different manufacturers and they are selling if every corporate account whether its products like L2,L3 switches, IDS/IPS systems, TV's, Roombas, etc. As long as you have the ambition to sell more the next year than you did last it's really not hard.
I am a pre-sales engineer. So i do demos and trainings for customers all the time.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
UniqueCorals.com shop rare & farmed corls
Back