*SBB Corals*- Games by codybot-End of Year/ New Year!!!! 650 WYSIWYG +100 Auctions!!! Prize, games, Giveaways- $1, $5 Corals. up to 80% off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

nekocats

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dance Cat GIF

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
Review score
+23 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+23 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
We are going to wrap up early tonight from Drops and pick it back up tomorrow around 10am for the aftersale. We will have some notable drops tomorrow so pop in from time to time

WE are still open for Pack deals and discount codes so shoot us a PM if you are still looking to buy corals!

Cody will finish up with some games as well!

cant wait for tomorrow yall for the after party!

pandaparties

5000 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
funny how some people win in a streak of good luck i see it that way every sale LOL

Panda cleaned up this week on the sniper stuff... unless he is the sniper champion in general
I guess we will have to see next sale! or have a little sniper competition right now, billy no holding back!!! :p

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
Review score
+23 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+23 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I guess we will have to see next sale! or have a little sniper competition right now, billy no holding back!!! :p

the main sniper games will be when we have the live sale spot Saturday and sunday march 16th that sale will be epic and super fast pased

billyocean

10K Club member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am counting the days (well years). I HATE IT. ready to do some meaningless work and be a terrible employee for someone else
Love doing what I do. I've done sales and written copy among other things. Something about working with my hands and staying active at work is where I'm happiest. Having mostly mental exhaustion sucks compared to physical exhaustion in terms of feeling good.

billyocean

10K Club member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are going to wrap up early tonight from Drops and pick it back up tomorrow around 10am for the aftersale. We will have some notable drops tomorrow so pop in from time to time

WE are still open for Pack deals and discount codes so shoot us a PM if you are still looking to buy corals!

Thanks for everything Shane and @ralphsbbcorals

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love doing what I do. I've done sales and written copy among other things. Something about working with my hands and staying active at work is where I'm happiest. Having mostly mental exhaustion sucks compared to physical exhaustion in terms of feeling good.
I love what i do as well. What I hate is having to be a shrink, mom, judge, coach, mentor and wet nurse to a bunch of whiney chuckleheads. It is exhausting playing all of the roles on top of doing my job.

nekocats

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

THANKS AGAIN!

Season 9 Thank You GIF by The Office

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Reef Chasers Aquaculture
Back