Red Sea Aquarium Failure Incident Tracker

AydenLincoln

Pufferfish lover!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've tried to post to FB groups, but unfortunately most of them will not approve or remove my post.
Example of “rule broken”. Give me a break lol :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
IMG_0045.jpeg
Well that sucks! I know my thread got removed on here because apparently talking about a lawsuit is prohibited. Seems like a stupid rule.

Gregg @ ADP

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agreed, it’s only a fraction of a fraction. There’s probably less than 500 failed tanks compared to the hundreds of thousands of tanks Red Sea has sold.
In 30 years of working with professionally with aquariums…far too many to count…I have never seen a glass aquarium leak without there being an obvious cause. 30 years. Thousands of tanks. No leaks.

500 RS tank failures is an absolutely absurd number.

reneeL

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In 30 years of working with professionally with aquariums…far too many to count…I have never seen a glass aquarium leak without there being an obvious cause. 30 years. Thousands of tanks. No leaks.

500 RS tank failures is an absolutely absurd number.
Maybe it is as simple as the lack of support for the front panel. The cabinet does not go under that front glass which I questioned the LFS. Now that I have bubbles on the front panel ..... We are going to repair and place a base that fits under the WHOLE tank and not leave the front panel hanging. It is just not logical.
Can you recommend a traditional tank that would fit close to the 425? Maybe you can point us in the right direction to someone who modifies tanks?
This setup I did the inside correctly.....and now the tank looks to about to leak.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HAVE YOU EVER KEPT A RARE/UNCOMMON FISH, CORAL, OR INVERT? SHOW IT OFF IN THE THREAD!

• Yes!

Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 3 4.3%
Back