R2R LIVE SALE 3/5/22 SAT - Aqua SD 15th Year Anniversary LIVE SALE - Discounts, Games, Freebies, Fun!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

jkcoral

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You start a company, and also establish a trust. The company redeems the ticket, but it’s easy to find out who it is. The real protection comes from the trust. Even better if that trust is held in another trust. It gets you as close to anonymity as is realistically possible (pretty dang iron proof).

Also make sure you never take the lump sum winnings. Always take the option for the annual discernment. Saves you from getting destroyed by 40%-50% taxes on the winnings, and has the added benefit of preventing (or at least slowing) you from blowing through it all in 6 months going full Tiger King.

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You start a company, and also establish a trust. The company redeems the ticket, but it’s easy to find out who it is. The real protection comes from the trust. Even better if that trust is held in another trust. It gets you as close to anonymity as is realistically possible (pretty dang iron proof).

Also make sure you never take the lump sum winnings. Always take the option for the annual discernment. Saves you from getting destroyed by 40%-50% taxes on the winnings, and has the added benefit of preventing (or at least slowing) you from blowing through it all in 6 months going full Tiger King.
The problem with establishing the trust is that it will tear through your unified tax credit. At least with a partnership or a S corp, it is treated as a contribution. A trust is a gift.

OrchidMiss

Official Reef Mermaid
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How long have you had it?

I killed the last nem I had, scared to spend money on a nice one.
I've had it for about a month. It's adorable! My tank has had 2 rainbows in the tank since it's start.

Utubereefer

10K Club member
Review score
+4 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+4 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The problem with establishing the trust is that it will tear through your unified tax credit. At least with a partnership or a S corp, it is treated as a contribution. A trust is a gift.
When I win I’m hiring you to handle that crap… I got a dream tank to build!
Comedia Tom Hanks GIF by Filmin

OrchidMiss

Official Reef Mermaid
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok. bought to head out to airport and pick up the kid. Looks like no teasers coming tonight. So with that, I leave you with a blast from the past!!

milli vanilli fraud GIF
Be Safe Everybody Loves Raymond GIF by TV Land

Fishfreak2009

Follow Your Passions!
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@AquaSD @TeamAquaSD is this the correct price for the Saturday shipping module for the live sale for those living outside Cali? I just want to make sure I'm not paying for the wrong thing.

Screenshot_20220303-222340_Chrome.jpg

bondsgot73

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

If you go the annual payment route be sure you add someone as an heir to those payments, otherwise I think they just stop and the state/lotto commission are happy.

Personally I’d go lump sum and hire someone to manage my money. Just don’t go full Brittney and have your entire life controlled.

twelvefive

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll have to get a good photo of mine tomorrow!
How long have you had it?

I killed the last nem I had, scared to spend money on a nice one.
I've had it for about a month. It's adorable! My tank has had 2 rainbows in the tank since it's

I've had it for about a month. It's adorable! My tank has had 2 rainbows in the tank since it's start.
Nice, get me a pic tomorrow please. I think I've got everything stable enough to try again soon. I haven't successfully kept one since my 125g in 2014ish

jkcoral

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

True. And a lot of the planning is pretty state dependent. Things get messy fast. I’m a professor and teach constitutional law and political science, but tax law is its own animal and I stay very far away from it haha. It takes a special breed.

Accountants and bean counters everywhere should be praised for taking care of stuff like this haha.

jkcoral

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let's do a giveaway!

I wanna see how many people we get here over night!
To celebrate our 15 year anniversary show us your ASD hauls! Show me your favorite ASD items you bought from us and how they are doing!
I will select a few winners at random!
Sometime tomorrow I will close the giveaway and will announce the number of winners!
We want to thank you all for your support and why not.. get you all excited for the live sale!

Happy So Excited GIF

Are You Sure About That John Cena GIF by MOODMAN

cpsrqfl

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

LIVE SALE STARTS AT 10am PST (1pm EST) on Saturday 3/5/22 and 10am PST Sunday 3/6/22!

Click Below to view all available shipping modules!

1. Shipping modules are now available, please select the date you’d like us to ship out. Due to the heavy discounts, there will be no free shipping for our Live Sale. There are limited amounts of ship outs per day, and will be first come first served. You will need to purchase a shipping module to let us know which day to ship out on. If you do not purchase a shipping module, your order will be fulfilled last, so make sure to secure your desired ship out date!

2. All Sales are FINAL. No exchanges or refunds. When you purchase an item, it prevents someone else from buying it. Please follow through with your order. No coupon codes or gift certificates will be allowed during the live sale.

3. Our live sales move FAST! We’ll be posting about 5 - 6 corals a min, so stay alert!

4. Make sure to have an account created on our site so you can go through the checkout process quickly. Visit our site to sign up now - www.aquasd.com

5. Please check out completely to secure your order. Having an item in your cart doesn't mean it's saved for you, other customers have a chance of purchasing it if they check out first.

6. Tutorial for our Website here - https://aquasd.com/pages/website-faq-how-to-order

Contest rules below, good luck!

Step 1. Post in this Thread

Step 2. Make a Purchase on our Live Sale

Step 3. Follow us on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/aqua_sd/

Step 4. Like us on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/aquasandiego

Step 5. Share our Sale on either Instagram or Facebook (Click screenshot below, will take you to the page to share)

Once all have been completed, please email us your screen name, social media handle, and a Screen Shot from sharing this sale for verification. Our email is – [email protected]

Winners will be announced on SUNDAY 3/6/22 at 6pm PST (9pm EST) RIGHT HERE!

Sounds good

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

RC
Back