New Year, New Giveaway: Win a DELTEC Skimmer! - A R2R Exclusive Contest

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

PaulS

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Thanks
Paul Schreiber
[email protected]

subject fluconizole or goniopora

new-year-giveaway-2018-social-v2.png

Hi Fellow Reefers,

Robert, Kelly, and the rest of the crew are hard at work filming new Marine Depot videos to release in the New Year.

We wanted to invite you all to join us on our adventures in reefkeeping in 2018 by subscribing to our YouTube channel!

Once you subscribe (or if you are already a subscriber), reply to this thread with your YouTube username along with 1 topic or product you'd like us to cover in the New Year!

On 2/1/18 we will choose 1 lucky R2R member/MD YouTube subscriber from this thread to receive a FREE Deltec SCA 1351 Protein Skimmer—a beast of a skimmer and a $379 value!

We'll also send a snazzy Marine Depot T-shirt and some handy plug labels to 5 random R2R members just for helping us out with fresh content ideas. :D

Thank you in advance to everyone for participating and GOOD LUCK!

Warm regards,

Jeff @ Marine Depot

kruley

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Subscribed! Username is MrsRuleyatNord Email: [email protected] Accidentally was logged into my work YouTube account! Oops!

A topic of interest for me would be reef tank lighting: how to measure it, what it should be and what the symptoms of too much light and too little light look like. :)

SlvrZ

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Nado is the name and i'd love to see some different efficient ways to run ozone. i currently run mine through an old lifereef skimmer (maybe i can win a nice deltec skimmier to upgrade to cough cough haha) but was looking for a cleaner way vs running so many lines and extra pumps. thanks !

mike newell

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
My YouTube user name is Mike Newell. I would like to see a video on removing a DSB and converting to a BB while retaining coral, live rock and other inhabitants.

DJO

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
My username is Dana Orten.
I would like to see articles on water test kits, strategies to reduce having to do water changes, and more on getting rid or hair algae after reducing phosphate and nitrate to low levels.

Clayton Jessup

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Subscribed to YouTube ! User name is Clayton Jessup!

Subscribed to YouTube ! User name is Clayton Jessup!

I would love to see the topic of the benefits /Cons of a Algae Reactors in comparison to a Refugium in the sump.

Another good topic I think would be a in-depth look in to AquaForest products and proper uses of them . I know you all don’t have them available on your web page , but maybe it can lead to them being available through Marine Depot !

Thank you hope it helps with the channel !!

ddwmedic

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
ddwmedic
Review the new alkatronic dKh machine

new-year-giveaway-2018-social-v2.png

Hi Fellow Reefers,

Robert, Kelly, and the rest of the crew are hard at work filming new Marine Depot videos to release in the New Year.

We wanted to invite you all to join us on our adventures in reefkeeping in 2018 by subscribing to our YouTube channel!

Once you subscribe (or if you are already a subscriber), reply to this thread with your YouTube username along with 1 topic or product you'd like us to cover in the New Year!

On 2/1/18 we will choose 1 lucky R2R member/MD YouTube subscriber from this thread to receive a FREE Deltec SCA 1351 Protein Skimmer—a beast of a skimmer and a $379 value!

We'll also send a snazzy Marine Depot T-shirt and some handy plug labels to 5 random R2R members just for helping us out with fresh content ideas. :D

Thank you in advance to everyone for participating and GOOD LUCK!

Warm regards,

Jeff @ Marine Depot

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Pacific East
Back