New Year, New Giveaway: Win a DELTEC Skimmer! - A R2R Exclusive Contest

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Forsaken77

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I've been a subscriber for a long time. My username is Tuffy11111

What I'd like to see is really anything. If you put out content I'll definitely watch it. I feel like you guys gave up on the setup and progression of the Drop Off Build.

Yea... What happened to the drop off build? Neglected? Bad choice of tank design?

Urbanknight

Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Subscribed. Username: Urbanknight. You guys have covered the Maxspect Gyre first generation very well. I would like to see a video from you on the newer XF 250 and it's controller and functions.

Wonf

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
subscribed. Youtube user name dwlee78
I would like to see more about different filration/maintenance products for different sized tanks as well as differently stocked tanks. Also, more about the LED lighting options available. You're last Blackbox review was great, but I feel like it only 'skimmed' the surface. It's definitely a quickly changing/volatile market that I think needs feedback/reviews at least once year if not more often.

Txdragonslayer

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
My youtube name is:
sheldon jessup

I enjoy teh build series, like teh drop off tank was nice. Some videos on how they are doing now after X amount of months. Also anotehr build series like a "dream series build" with all your best gear on there, i would like to see these deltec's in action!

Assassin Smoke

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I'd really like to see product tests for effectiveness/efficiency, ie- testing multiple brands/sizes of protein skimmers to see how quickly they are able to pull a set amount of participates from the water column. Another thing I'd like to see is an exploration into alternative approaches to different elements of the hobby. Many videos propose things that work or tell you the 'optimal' way to do it, without going into alternative designs or approaches that definitely don't work. Assassin smoke is my username, thanks!

jeff williams

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
been a long time fan and subscriber to MD's YouTube page subscriber name , motoxposse. Would love to see a video on low cost options for reef tank lighting how much par or watts is really needed to sustain a reef

Legal Reefer

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Subscribed. YouTube user name James Williford. I would like to see a test of water changes done with different volumes at different lengths of time with rate of depletion of trace elements needed for healthy coral and invertebrate growth. Maybe like 1% daily, 10% weekly and 20% bi-weekly. I would like to see your best product recommendation for trace element replacement too. I would also be interested in seeing the rate of coral growth with different lengths of light timing. I would like to see coral growth under different percentages of white and blue light, and a best lighting recommendation for 2018. Love all of your helpful and informative you tube videos. Sorry if I suggested any that you may have already covered...lol.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
UniqueCorals.com shop rare & farmed corls
Back